What Class would you play as?

Telemindred's Avatar Telemindred11/13/18 11:11 pm
2/1/2019 8:27 am
Telemindred's Avatar Telemindred
I'm working on a project, and I wanted to see what the community would like to see as a result of it. The idea is to add in multiple classes, the theme being fantasy mmo. I have a few classes already designed which are listed below. Please let me know in the comments which you would be most interested in playing. It would really help! In addition, if you have any classes of your own, or ideas for some that you'd like to see added, go ahead and let me know in the comments or in PMs! If you know ways to improve on the classes I've presented please let me know. They're in beta stage right now, so making tune ups and changes is easy.

Builds are set up as such: Divine, Neutral, Dark.

Divine Classes:

Cleric - Someone who calls upon the divine gods and goddesses to grant them divine power. Have advantages against evil spirits, and can cast divine damage, shields and healing spells.
Druid - One who is in tune with nature, and channels the earth's energy as their powers. Have transformation abilities, nature spells, and can summon/tame animals of all sorts to aid them.
Paladin - An armored champion of light who cleanses the land of all evil beings. They have divine damage spells, a handful of healing spells, and a small range of weapons and strong armors.
Exorcist - Agile and evasive, as well as advanced in technology in the sense of weapons. Have advantages against the undead, unique weapons and tools, parkour, and have one familiar as a follower.

Neutral Classes:

Wizard - One who masters the powers of the arcane and uses them to rain damage on their foes. Can choose a magic path to master or follow down two. Strong in damage and utility spells, weak in defense.
Golemancer - Someone who has combined magic and technology and uses them to aid them in battle. Have golem conjure/summon spells, unique weapons and armor, unique utilities.
Warrior - A fearsome foe with military training that allows them use of any weapons and armor. Have advantage in melee combat, unique combat moves, access to any weapon or armor.
Ranger - Quick and stealthy, using the shadows to help serve their kingdom and uproot evil. Have advantage in stealth, bows and swords unique bow skills, a few spells, and an animal follower which helps you fight.

Dark Classes:

Warlock - Someone who calls upon the dark gods and goddesses to grant them dark powers. Have advantages against Faerie, can cast dark damage, drain and can have one evil spirit as a follower.
Necromancer - One who has command over death itself and channels mana to control the dead. Have an advantage against divine spirits, have undead summoning/reviving/reinforcing spells, and a few storm spells.
Quietus - An armored champion of death who slays the land of all the foes of evil. They have dark damage spells, a handful of drain spells, and a small range of weapons and armors.
Assassin - Swift and silent, using the shadows to eliminate their targets quickly and efficiently. Have advantage in stealth, can use any one handed weapon and any bow, and can use poisons.
Telemindred
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2019 8:53 am
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
enuoia
I feel like using the main strategy I like playing in games (like offense or defense, I'd be HEAVY offense, defense gets boring quickly ;'c) so I'd be an assassin,,,, but thinking more realistically to my personality I'd be a Paladin lol
01/31/2019 11:48 pm
Telemindred
While it's true defenders are typically boring, I'm hoping to make some changes to how 'defense' works in this coming MMO, so as to give them some more action~ Regardless of that however, Assassin is a neat choice ^^
02/01/2019 1:40 am
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
enuoia
oh man! I can't wait to see it finished :)
02/01/2019 8:27 am
Telemindred
If you can help spread the word, and if we can get more helpers the process will definitely speed up~
01/23/2019 11:42 amhistory
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
i have a dnd character who is a chaotic evil ranger, if that counts.
i know the input is finished for the most part, but i felt like sharing.
01/31/2019 8:25 am
Telemindred
Out of curiosity which edition do you play?
Also, those classes are neutral in that they could be good or evil in regards to the storyline so you could technically do that yeah
01/31/2019 11:38 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
sorry, i just woke up, so i'm a lil confused by the edition question. lol
do you mean tabletop vs online? or something entirely different my brain isn't registering?
(brain is a lil fuzzy rn.)
01/31/2019 11:37 pmhistory
Telemindred
Basically in the story there are two paths the character can take regarding the main questline. Players can avoid the main questline of course, and remain completely neutral. However Neutral classes can side with either of the groups, good or evil. Whereas the divine classes and dark classes are kind of fastened to their specific alignment

And I'm specifically talking about what these classes will be used for: Minecraft MMO
01/23/2019 11:31 am
Telemindred
Alright! Thanks everyone for your input~
I'm really interested to see how these all work out when the MMO is finished! If anyone wants to share what they'd like to use, you still can! We're still far from finished, so if things need to be changed they can
11/18/2018 1:16 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Wizard or Warrior is what I'd choose.
11/18/2018 1:08 pm
Level 43 : Master Witch
Xaphanx
Necromancer for sure :D Mwuhahaha~
11/18/2018 12:50 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Botanist
Hashs
Cleric all the way. I actually like playing healing classes.
11/15/2018 12:01 am
Level 45 : Master Ranger
Greystalk
Ranger!
11/14/2018 11:44 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Spleefer
LittlePotato
Assasin
11/14/2018 6:54 pm
Level 24 : Expert Procrastinator
faust1973
oh man these are all SUPER cool

personally i'd go with exorcist or golemancer, maybe druid

all of these are rad though dang
11/14/2018 10:49 pm
Telemindred
I'm glad you think so! Thanks for sharing faust! And extra thanks for the emerald ^-^
11/14/2018 6:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
pastelnarwhal
Wow, that's a really detailed list. Uh, I would probably be a druid or a paladin. I like being the "good" role and animals/transformation sounds really cool. Also, like the idea of healing spells, I tend to be defensive as opposed to offense. This sounds really cool!
11/14/2018 10:48 pm
Telemindred
Yeah, they have to be detailed XD. Plus I wanted to make sure people understood what these classes were about. Thanks for sharing!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome