What Do You Guys Want?

xanbert's Avatar xanbert2/15/19 6:33 pm
1 emeralds 245 6
2/23/2019 9:53 am
illdeletethis's Avatar illdeletethis
Hello guys, I've been thinking about opening up a small Minecraft server, but I want to know what you guys would want to play? I've had another account before (8-9 year old account) but I lost about every but of information to login or recover, so I'm starting fresh.

I made this so the community can go ahead and tell me what they are interested in playing, I'm experienced with most plugins considering I did make a good amount of servers but never any content people really would play, so now I'm doing a smarter and better route and I'm going to ask the communities opinion on this. I about really down to put together any server. My budget just for now starting out and paying for the server and setting it up is about 50-60 dollars, which will get bigger once and if the server I created is successful, as of now I don't need to require donations to keep my server running because I do have a weekly income from my job.

I want to make something fun and entertaining for people to enjoy. It can be survival, creative, basically anything so please put down some suggestions or even PM me and we can talk on there. Thank you for reading this, I hope I can get some feedback from you guys!
xanbert
Level 1 : New Miner