What does your user name mean?

SouthDakotaGirl's Avatar SouthDakotaGirl11/21/18 11:24 am history
22 emeralds 1.4k 94
6/28/2019 8:58 am
Jewelman's Avatar Jewelman
Hi, I have lots of weird and cool user names and thought it would be awesome if some of you people to explain what yours means in the comments. The poll is so if someone comments you can vote whether you like it.

If you want to tell us about your user name please write in the comments like this:

Name: SouthDakotagirl

Story/why I chose the name: Stuff you can probably guess.

Thanks,
SouthDakotagirl

Edit: The poll is for you to vote on the ones you like the most
Note: This was posted 3 months ago, soo eh

Poll ended 02/19/2019 11:24 am.

SouthDakotaGirl
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2019 8:58 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
I forget but it sounds cool and sounds like my first name.
06/28/2019 7:44 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
No0neInParticular
I chose Octo-Violet because im a BIG fan of Splatoon2 and Octo Expantion.
06/28/2019 7:37 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheDeathDirectory
Directory means somewhere that contains files
06/28/2019 7:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Unrix
Unrix

Short story long I just randomly came up with it
06/14/2019 5:53 pmhistory
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
___warabi
now that i have a new username i'll post an update

i was just playing minecraft one day and i was like "what if I made my name ___warabi" so i did and it kinda stuck since it's my username on pretty much everything

...warabi is the name of a splatoon character and the underscores were just because
06/14/2019 5:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
uh well i like the darth name

i like lemons

so mashed together

bam, Darth Lemon.
06/14/2019 5:32 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Kind of reminds me of the name, EmperorLemon the more I think about it. x3
06/14/2019 4:43 pm
Level 46 : Master Magical Girl
ralts
pokemon <3
06/14/2019 3:22 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc2713049
[deleted]
06/14/2019 3:26 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
Yep, I understand. I just finished watching Pokemon Sun and Moon, so I get you. Except I like Litten.
06/14/2019 3:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
I picked up ScotsMiser during tabletop sessions (before the world wide web was invented) as a handle describing my playstyle.
Many cultures/ethnicities have associated stereotypes and 'miserly' (along with 'dour' & 'taciturn') has long been visited upon the Scots.

As I like usquebaugh (whisky) & the pipes, the intent appears to have been to indicate that I am canny with money/resources even by that exacting standard.

(There exists the possibility that the originator [whose identity is lost to memory] may have intended this as a less than wholly complimentary description :whistle: )
06/11/2019 9:38 pm
Cmdb26
Cmdb26-My family's first letter in there name.
03/12/2019 10:38 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
QuickWhitt7
Mine is a play on words with my last name. And seven is my favorite number (or lucky number, if you wish).
02/28/2019 1:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
DraggyPigeons
My username in minecraft is PiggyDragons.
Flip that around and you get DragonsPiggy, or maybe DragonPiggies/DragonPiggys.
But none of those had a ring to them, so I added in some letters to get DraggyPigeons, which I also use for my minecraft forum account.

My MC username came about as I made a Piggy Dimension mod a few years ago that featured a PiggyDragon.
I never uploaded it anywhere (cough, yeah, cough) and you wouldn't want to download it anyway as it no longer works.

I'm definitely not changing my MC username to PigeonsDraggy now.
02/28/2019 12:41 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
mine is a word i made up years ago..

basically - it's the happening of infecting/an infection taking place.
(however you'd like to think, i suppose.)
i'm a zombie/horror genre junkie - so the name was heavily influenced by those.
02/28/2019 12:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
i am not on the list, but i chose mine because i love the color cyan and i like the shyguys from Nintendo. i am also shy irl so... yeah thats my name in a nutshell
02/28/2019 12:31 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
Name: TheArchitect1995

I've had varying versions of my name over the past few years. It initially started out as my Xbox gamertag (xARCH1T3CTx95) which I still use. I didn't think it would be appropriate in its current form to use for YouTube so I modified it into "TheArchitect1995", which came about as I enjoy building things and the fact I was born in 1995. I have been told that it makes me sound like a Seth Rollins fan which I can understand, but the name has stuck with me so I'm using it as my username from now on
12/01/2018 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AltheaCapram
When I was younger I was really into Homestuck and my mc name is a name of an OC I made: Althea Capram.

Althea = 'Amalthea' but shortened down to six letters as all troll names had to be six letters.

Capram = She-goat in Latin.
11/30/2018 5:47 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
ShastaGaming16
Name: ShastaGaming16

About a year before I got into Minecraft(2012) and WAY before I made an account on PMC, I was(and still am) a big fan of a company called 'Shasta'. Shasta is a beverage company that makes a large variety of sodas. After I got my hands on a copy of Minecraft, it was a used account and decided to change it to ShastaGaming when I was 16 years old.

What's funny to find out two years after I changed the MC Account to what it is today, that the name 'Shasta' is a popular name for places and a few other off-brand organizations. XD
11/30/2018 12:15 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
One would think my name is cause of the Minecraft Story mode shipping, but I had my name long before that.

While mine doesn't really mean anything, the story behind it is kind of funny. Quite literally it's Jet and Ra smashed together, so you could imagine the Sun God with rockets strapped to his back soaring through the cosmos fighting alien for dominance of the Heavens.
11/30/2018 8:54 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Spygron
Well, when I was a little kid, I loved dragons (and still do), and was always trying to come up with new dragons. So one day, I had and idea to combine spiders and dragons into: spygron. The name stuck, and now I use it for my username on mostly anything!
11/27/2018 3:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
DrownedPound
Name: DrownedPound

Why I chose this name: Because, 1, the 2 words rhyme, and 2, my favorite minecraft mob is a drowned, and 3, because my favorite Pokemon type is water
11/27/2018 3:22 pmhistory
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ChorusCraft
ThePerpendicularX

I am in fact, not only a gamer of course, but I am a mathematician and a geometrician as well.
11/27/2018 2:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
MCEpic_Nation
MCEpic_Nation

My name describes the minecraft community in my eyes. "MC" Obviously meaning Minecraft, Epic, is just that, and Nation, calling all the minecrafter community as our own nation. so, basically, my name calls the MC "Nation" Epic.

Don't hate on it kthx
11/27/2018 2:04 pm
Level 22 : Expert Archer
jswat10
my name means S.W.A.T. the form of government on riot control and also bomb control
11/27/2018 7:00 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Pionier
I've got three usernames I use/I've used across all platforms.
There's my main user that I use everywhere but in games; Sozbi. It was inspired from an animator/really cool story creator called "Soproxi", and I named myself after that because even after years and years we both do very similar things, so I thought it was fitting. There isn't really anything else; it was a completely random name that just stuck with me.

Then there's my original MC username; Oliverthedragon. Oliver was the name of the very first cat/pet I ever had, and he passed away a few years ago. It was originally a shared acc between my younger bro and I, so we called it "thedragon" both because he liked dragons a lot back then, and because our dang cat seemed immortal and just never died no matter what happened to him (except he kinda did a couple years back but that's beside the point lmao)

And now my current MC username on my main account; HolyHell. I've confused a lot of people with it for some reason, but it's literally just the phrase of "holy hell". People say it a lot where I'm from, but I guess it's not as common a phrase everywhere as I thought it was? Because people always get into debates about what it means for some reason lmao, like, "Is Hell holy? Or is holy Hell?"- something along those lines.

I could go on and on with my other MC account, and the one I got from my friend, but those two always switch names the second I can because I'm impatient af, so that wouldn't work very well, lol.
11/26/2018 10:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
juicyjonny
My username is juicyjonny, it came from a field trip that I went to in 5th grade and we all had to think of an animal or adjective that starts with the same letter as you first name. without thinking much, I just picked "juicy" with my nickname "Johny". After a few years, I try to use JuicyJohny as my user name for instagram but it was taken so I modified Johny to jonny and here we are now.
11/26/2018 4:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
elliottoddle
My username is Elliottoddle - it's actually a reference to one of my favorite YoutTubers/musicians (doddleoddle, aka dodie/Dodie Clark) haha
11/26/2018 3:39 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
My username is Busterdogtnt
Buster is my dog's name
dog is what Buster is
TNT because I like griefing stuff
11/25/2018 10:27 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
My minecraft username is "steelebros" Acier is french for steel
11/25/2018 9:48 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Cib
My username is actually the initials of my full name put together.
11/25/2018 9:37 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Ladybug
ioblu
my username means "fugitive" in norwegian.
11/25/2018 5:37 pm
Level 40 : Master Pirate
lordsquidzo
wdarrel

My dad made this account for me out of an xbox acount and it originaly is my dad's name and and his last initail in the front, so thats my username story
11/25/2018 3:33 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Miner
MineMasterGeneral
MineMaster General... (self explanatory)
11/24/2018 6:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
my username is a word i came up with years ago... lol
i love zombie genres a lot, therefore infectism came into place.
not really sure on why, but i like to think of it as another form/word of being infected.
11/24/2018 6:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Caveman
LordSword
LordSword Has Always found its way to my Usernames. It started off as My Xbox Username, LordSword07. Then Every other Username was Related to that Name.

My Username is what it is because I love anything of Medevil Genre.
11/24/2018 5:27 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
it's been my gaming name for a while, it was at first supposed to be shadow warlock, but that was taken, so I decided upon this one instead.
11/24/2018 4:57 pm
FluffyPet
I have two that I currently use concerning all my Minecraft items:

FluffyPet -- I love cute and fluffy creatures and came up with this on the fly.

Vennala -- This seemed like a good name to do with imagination and the arcane magic to do with a Mage. I love the mystical, magical, great and dangerous spell-casting of the natural elements.
11/24/2018 11:51 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
My name is CHorse

It means I had too little time and not enough creativity. I'm a seahorse . . . it just made sense at the time and been too lazy to change it since.
11/24/2018 11:19 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
AGTRigorMortis
My username is part abbreviation for Agent, hence "AGT"
and the rest Rigor Mortis, because it is a condition humans undergo after death and muscles stiffen.

Reason being is because I'm a fan of COD Zombies and I used to play Zombie survival games with friends online. So I named my Xbox avatar and gamertag/Microsoft account a fictional person with a name Agent Rigor Mortis. :) that's my persona in video games, a zombie killer.
11/24/2018 12:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ZappedZilla
Owener9000 (My minecraft Username) is a mixture of Owen and Owner... Owen because Its my middle name and Owner because I own alot of stuff. The 9000 part was just for fun.
11/24/2018 12:06 am
Level 46 : Master Geek
ChatieTheDragon
For years, my friend has called me “Chatie” idk how she came up with it (it is based on my real name though) but she calls me that to this day. And, I’m a dragon, so... :)
11/23/2018 10:45 pm
Level 27 : Expert Artist
KittyCat12346
although i might want to change my username soon, i've had this one for a while. it's pretty simple. i like cats and i wanted to throw people off (i skipped 5).
11/23/2018 10:21 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
So uh basically I started loving the word "Kawaii" after watching a popular minecraft youtuber, LDShadowlady. She is really funny and I loved watching her build battle videos and all of them were so kawaii so lol that's where I got this. Then I wanted to mash my name into something else to make it more cute and well back then I enjoyed unicorns so bing bong bam I took "unicorn" and cut off the "uni" part. "KawaiiCorn" honestly sounded weird to me and people would think I meant like the actual food corn so adding a "z", like why not? I was going to add an "s" at the beginning but I wanted to be more creative lol. It doesn't really do anything to comparing with an "s" but it's different I guess?
11/23/2018 8:11 pmhistory
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
-NutellaCookies-
i've always known i've had a mix of two different personalities (girly and tomboyish)
so my user GirlyTomboy_! bc i'm both! uwu
11/23/2018 7:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
JediJerboa is the name. Why?

1. I like small rodents.
2. I like Star Wars.
3. I like alliteration.

Need I say more?
11/23/2018 6:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
pastelnarwhal
Name: pastelnarwhal
Reason: Well, I wanted a username that didn’t have any numbers in it because I just don’t think it looks good. I wanted the username to make sense, and I like animas, so I thought about animals that I liked but could actually be made into good skins or would work with my style of that. So, I came upon the narwhal and I saw a lot of narwhal drawings that had pastel coloring and I thought that the name “pastelnarwhal” was nice and had a sort of ring to it, so I went with it.
11/23/2018 6:22 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
JackBean1
my user name is great. Jack_Bean_
11/23/2018 3:07 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
sorry all of you I could not fit onto voting!
11/23/2018 3:00 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
Goldifish
Goldifish, well, ever since i got my first account (GoldenSword456), i was called goldy. When that account stopped working, i bought a new one and named it GoldenAisles. Eventually, everyone started calling me Goldfish and it kinda stuck. You can see on my namemc that i'm finnicky to this day about names.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome