What is everyones favourite enchantment?

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis3/12/18 3:55 pm
3/19/2018 2:31 pm
BrickmasterE's Avatar BrickmasterE
I'm in a good mood today, feel free to voice your views on this, because this is a very interesting topic I'd like to ask others for the sake of fun.

What's everyone's favourite enchantment in Minecraft?

if you're going to ask what is mine, Frost Walker is one of them. :)
Not only do you get to run on water, but I can also see this as a way to farm infinite ice blocks using a silk touch pick.

My friend whom I play with on a realm has plans to build an ice castle because of this neat enchantment in the game.

Frost Walker doesn't really serve a purpose in combat I wouldn't imagine, unless you're doing PVP sessions in water or fighting the Wither boss I guess, and going deep enough under water you can avoid skeleton fire. But man, it does have a solid use for world exploration.
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2018 2:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
BrickmasterE
Mending + Fire Aspect + Sharpness V = Infinite Food.
To choose one, it'd be fire aspect.
03/16/2018 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dragonlord_0
Luck of the sea, I love to fish and it gives you more enchantments.
03/14/2018 12:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Engineer
CreepersKingRP
Infinity
I love shooting with the bow... :_D
03/14/2018 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SimsSebastian
I'll be honest, I believe Mending to be the most useful of all the enchants. While the other ones definitely allow us to make our items more fun, there's nothing quiet like being able to repair that one tool that has become Too Expensive, or that elytra which could break anytime mid-flight!

As for some of the to-be-added ones, Channeling and Loyalty will definitely change the game quite a bit, with the ability to use lightning to our advantage (Looking at you, Thor) and transforming our trident into a lovely boomerang of sort.
03/19/2018 10:15 am
AGTRigorMortis
Yeah mending is good, I'm not denying that one. :)
but there are other enchantments which are easier to obtain.
so mending will not be in everyone's possession, it took me and friends some time to get mending.
and it is nice to be able to keep your armour, weapons and tools repaired indefinitely so you can use your mined resources for other things.
03/14/2018 11:59 am
Level 30 : Artisan Blockhead
MysticMarineon
Luck of the Sea
because i'm a terrible fisher
03/14/2018 8:18 am
Level 37 : Artisan Sus
Thoonder
Mending
03/14/2018 9:25 pm
Level 42 : Master Crafter
Riftjaw Animations
I agree with many others that the mending enchantment is perhaps the most useful
03/14/2018 7:16 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
Loyalty
03/13/2018 9:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Wobble Fox
Infinity, the only way to make my favourite weapon viable.
03/13/2018 7:15 pm
Level 24 : Expert Modder
Nevermind3476
Channeling. It hasn't been added to the main version yet, but it's the first time you can control lightning in vanilla minecraft.
03/13/2018 10:41 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Curse of Binding.
As someone who likes to be a bit of a troll on my own survival Realm, I have a habit of sometimes leaving items on the ground with Curse of Binding :D

But it's actually a great enchantment for vanilla mini-games too! you can ensure that no one will be able to cheat in the game if their tools disappear once they lose the mini-game!
03/12/2018 11:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
chandlerklebs
Obviously mending is top place since you can't repair items forever without it. Silk touch is a close second for that ice palace!
03/13/2018 3:22 am
AGTRigorMortis
the downside to mending though is without an AFK fish farm it can be difficult to get, fishing is a lottery.

when you have it, yes it's useful, but the other enchantments are far easier to obtain, you can use an enchanting table plus lapis to craft other enchantment books. Sometimes, especially in a fresh new world, it's better to just craft new items. Iron golem farming, monster farming, crops and strip mines etc all come after the tree punching phase of the game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome