What is the weirdest thing you ever seen in your minecraft world?

thedutchlord's Avatar thedutchlord4/10/19 4:32 am history
4/18/2019 5:17 pm
anonpmc2386134's Avatar anonpmc2386134
What is the weirdest or scary thing you've ever seen in your minecraft world. ;-)

Comments are always welcome.

Poll ended 04/15/2019 4:32 am.

thedutchlord
Level 32 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2019 5:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2386134
[deleted]
04/12/2019 9:14 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Spygron
Sneaking Zombie villagers....
04/12/2019 8:51 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
When you look up and see floating blocks. When armor stands with your head pop out of nowhere and so do chickens. When you die because of a bed. When out of nowhere your friend has diamonds. When you don't have infinity on your bow but you never run out of arrows. When you cook food in a furnace and it disappears.
04/12/2019 9:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
thedutchlord
Disappeared food is better than a disappeared furnace ;-)
04/12/2019 1:10 am
Level 34 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
It's not in a private singlplayer world, it's on a server, but I doubt the admins did this to me:
So, after mining for quite a while, I left the server. When I returned the next day, everything was black and I was suffocating. I barely managed to break the stone block around my head. So then I tunneled upwards, reasoning that I would come out somewhere and maybe be able to find my base (btw, I had no coal, just redstone, so I lit it up with redstone torches. Yeah, that didn't help). But unfortunately, I came out in the sea, so I was swept down my tunnel again by the water, and then I had to swim back up. When I finally managed to swim to the surface, I saw that I was around 200 meters from my base...
I still don't understand what happened that day, but I guess it is possible that someone put stone around the exact place where I left... (very unlikely though)
04/11/2019 10:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
TNHo
Whenever I walk far away from my sheep pen and then come back, a few sheep’s always escaped the fence for no reason.
04/10/2019 7:25 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I was messing around in my PE world when I noticed some of my stuff had dissapeared while I was going out for a snack. I thought I had just remembered wrong and continued my journey into the mine. When I came back up though. My house had a new sign on it, and stuff I had never seen.

Turned out that my neighbour had joined the world because he tought it was him and his friends LAN server.
04/10/2019 5:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Crystallily12
I was playing with one of my friends once and he pushed me in a well without any tools and put blocks in the top so I couldn’t leave and I sunk to the bottom (accepting my death) and I looked up and saw two white flashing bits and I had no idea what it was till he told me who it was and we freaked out so bad and he deleted all his worlds 😐 it was fun
04/10/2019 4:46 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Technodono
I was walking back to my house when I saw a baby zombie drowned wielding a trident swimming at like 1000km/h and killing me 100 times... that drowned was weird simply because of how powerful it was and the chances of getting such mob is very unlikely
04/10/2019 4:42 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
ThatTonybo
My sister joining my game and making a cake. I swear it's the last time I leave a LAN world open.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome