What is your favorite block in Minecraft?

DGTC's Avatar DGTC1/1/20 6:19 am
1/5/2020 5:17 pm
Blooming_Sakura's Avatar Blooming_Sakura
Minecraft, A game full Of blocks, Some are useless, some are useful, What is the most useful block for you? Write it In the comments! :D

Obviously, my favorite block is the conduit :P
DGTC
Level 19 : Journeyman Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2020 5:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Blooming_Sakura
I have two favorites. Birch wood set and purpur items. I love the color purple.
01/05/2020 4:46 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ChorusCraft
Command blocks are my favorite. They tend to be the map maker's best friend.

Command Block
01/05/2020 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RainbowSim001
Netherrack, good for building
01/05/2020 4:19 pm
DGTC
thanks for the comments :D
01/04/2020 10:02 am
Level 31 : Artisan Button Pusher
Conycon
smooth quartz, looks nice
01/01/2020 2:30 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
Freyes
Quartz

White beautiful whith slab and stairs
perfect for modern and white buildings
01/01/2020 2:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
SmallestCube
But there's so many to choose from!! However, scaffolding blocks/items have become extremely useful ever since they were released. Same with Honey blocks. Useful stuff!
01/01/2020 12:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Cupcake_Princess1217
Bedrock because it can't break from bad things like lava and TNT
01/01/2020 12:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Zarrlord
Believe it or not but the 3 most hate, Granite, Diorite, and Andesite. The smooth variants of course.
01/01/2020 12:12 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
Command blocks are sooo usefull.
01/01/2020 11:21 am
Level 45 : Master Waffle
Whiteout-
I just like birch wood plank, because it makes really pretty buildings/add-ons

Related imageRelated imageRelated image
01/01/2020 10:49 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Concrete, and all of it's colours!
So clear, so bright, so fun to work with! :D
01/01/2020 9:19 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster uwu
Eclipse
Air block.
01/01/2020 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BananaDucc
I'm more of a fan of cave air block, but hey to each their own
01/01/2020 7:20 am
Level 32 : Artisan Magical Boy
Arsham81SHAE
Course Dirt :D
01/05/2020 4:17 pm
DGTC
wut
01/01/2020 6:56 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Kaatmandu
Ahh, the conduit is a nice one. Every once in a while I snap back to attention after staring at mine for a while and contemplating my Minecraft existence. I think the slime block is my fave, though some people would recognize it by it's scientific name, "Iskallium"...

Anyways, I highly recommend using a few of the slightly transparent green gelatinous cubes to descend from great heights, particularly if you don't have many spare elytra. Harvesting the slime can be a pain (I use cheats) but outfitting your server with bounce pads will serve you well. If you don't miss, that is...

I have aims to create a minigame where the objective is to bounce safely from the build limit to bedrock, but I haven't quite figured out how I'll manage it yet. At the time being, I know where it's going but not exactly what it will look like. Waterfalls and slime go together like, well, waterfalls and slime. The honey block is certainly going to be included as well, still figuring out how it works. Glowstone is another favorite, (not the vanilla texture though. yuck) and of course there's always stone, which is certainly the block I use the most. I started using stone because I wanted my buildings to "blend in" with the stone around them and I despise cobblestone pretty much entirely because it doesn't occur naturally.

As far as mods go, Optifine can transform glass from being a real eyesore to virtually invisible (using "connected textures"), so I think that is the most useful adjustment to make. Optifine hasn't yet been released for 1.15 but the "zoom" feature is equally elegant, and sorely overdue in the vanilla game. I use it for about 90% of my screenshots and while it obviously isn't a block, It essentially is like walking around your map with a small DSLR (camera) that is just super handy, fun, and simple to use. The Replay mod is also super cool but I haven't been able to use it much yet.

Here's to dirt slabs, colored slimes, and smithing table functionality in 2020! I can't wait to....smith...some....tools? I honestly have no idea why there are any GUI blocks other than the crafting table sometimes...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome