What kind of Pixelmon Server do you Prefer?

Zera_Fox's Avatar Zera_Fox5/27/19 10:02 am
1 emeralds 449 7
6/7/2019 9:42 am
Zera_Fox's Avatar Zera_Fox
When you look for a Pixelmon Server, do you prefer a Survival Experience or an Adventure Experience?

SURVIVAL: Do you enjoy the idea of living and thriving in a Pokémon world, building your own home, growing your own foods, participating in the world directly.

ADVENTURE: Do you enjoy the idea of being an average citizen, travelling from city to city. Challenging other trainers (NPC and Player alike) to progress through a linear story-line?

  Do you prefer to play a previous map from the game-series or a custom map and story?

Please explain why you voted one way over the other and explain/discuss your opinions!
Zera_Fox
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2019 9:42 am
Zera_Fox
Still looking for input :)
05/30/2019 1:15 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
__kman__
Ive never played a Story map, ive always wanted to do it on a server with other people though. I would like it because its like a first person 3DS pokemon game. that would be amazing. any suggestions on servers to do that iN?
06/01/2019 3:36 pm
Zera_Fox
Part of the reason for this Poll Thread was to get an idea of what sort of Pixelmon World folks would be interested in.

Currently we're considering a combination server:

A Main Map with a Custom Pixelmon story map. Complete with Quests and it's own World/Story to progress through.
A Secondary Map with survival, building, exploration and crafting within the Pixelmon World itself.

Each world would exist on the same server, persisting Pokemon and Inventories between all hosted worlds for players to explore, adventure, progress and share with one another.

I have never seen a server that offers both in the same environment. I've seen many Survival Pixelmon servers, and many Adventure (Original Story) Pixelmon servers.
Though never a Unique/Custom world (Non-Pre-Existing Story found from a game) or one that incorporates both a Survival and Adventure situation available.
05/30/2019 12:50 pm
Zera_Fox
What a server that offered both a Story World and a Survival World in one?

Has anyone found one of those?
05/29/2019 9:27 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
Laurent_Conlon
Nothing better than surviving in a blocky world with your beloved pokemon.
05/27/2019 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Caitea
My preferred Pixelmon experience would probably be survival, with utilities and shops you could spend pixelmon currency on non-pixelmon things like blocks or food, and plenty of gyms/trainers to challenge
05/27/2019 10:06 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
if you need help, i can help build some stuff for you! @ me on discord: Jennider#8529
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome