What is YOUR Dream server to play on?

Leto's Avatar Leto6/7/16 5:37 am
6/22/2016 11:35 am
Leto's Avatar Leto
Hello, so what type of server would YOU play on and what would you like to see in that server?
Leto
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2016 11:35 am
Leto
Bump.
06/09/2016 8:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
I think a real life server would be fun with jobs and people that build houses as a job, mining jobs, and able to have a family etc. I just want a really realistic roleplaying server!
06/09/2016 7:57 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Deftly must be Towny server with costume builds.

What I mean by this is that: A lot of Towny servers are great. Sure. But they are missing the excitment of new dungeons. On every Towny server it's the same old thing.

To see a towny server that constantly updates it's builds, and adds more around the map would be amazing, and I would deftly spent a lot of time on such a server!
06/09/2016 7:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Quiet Server
I really like small, community survival/towny servers.

*cough cough*
06/09/2016 7:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
UltraAcid
Hello there this is my first post in PlanetMinecraft! hello all, and my server is the server that is OP-Prison or Prison, and it has easter eggs, (im already playing on one), like getting rare blocks by custom methods (aka breaking some blocks to get other blocks).
06/09/2016 12:35 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Creative, KitPvP and Mini games
06/09/2016 12:10 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Fisherman
Aegeah
I love servers with classes/races which give you different abilities to play with in the world. I also enjoy servers with parkour and mini-games. Not too big a fan of factions and prison.
06/09/2016 12:03 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
A giant realistic semi-serious role playing server!! One in which you have trains/cars (modded, ofcourse) and then you start a company or something, you mine for stuff, sell that stuff to other players, buy things, design things, help people design things etc etc... And especially with high density traffic, where train lines are actually being used and that there may be traffic jams and stuff like that...
06/09/2016 10:55 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
SuperScorpion
I would love to see a nice server with a friendly community. Maybe survival or something with awesome commands.
06/09/2016 4:25 am
Leto
Bump, still looking to hear more opinions !
06/07/2016 9:04 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Narnian Dryad
I used to love factions, but either the servers were too little, or way too big.
for ex. I would join a big server, create or join a faction, claim land, and then like 15minutes later, I would get raided even with obsidian defenses.
So, now I am more of a survival type. My dream server to find would be a survival server, with custom bosses and dungeon thingys , and special loot. -sigh- I wish....
If anyone has a server, and is wondering what to make it, PM me and I will GLADLY, GLADLY, GLADLY, help make it awesome if you will make it survival with custom bosses etc. (also I kinda like unique minigames )
06/07/2016 7:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Steamwolf_scully
I love servers with Easter eggs and of course my fav games build battles and sky wars
06/07/2016 6:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SgtSem
I personally love, Factions servers, and Prison servers. I love creating my own faction, and trying to become #1, but I also like prison, where you can try to exploit the system, scam, etc.
06/07/2016 6:20 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Leofwine
I like servers that promote equality
06/07/2016 5:43 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
I'm more of the guy that's interested in those servers that have easter eggs and primarily focuses on factions and or survival games
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome