What makes Minecaft Intresting for Minecrafters?

Geezt Jeez's Avatar Geezt Jeez12/3/18 5:22 am
12/7/2018 11:00 am
enuoia's Avatar enuoia
Hello fellow Minecrafters, today I want to ask you something. What do you think the aspect that makes Minecraft great? Could it be it's multiplayer, singleplayer, etc, the choice is on you. Choose your answer in the poll that has been set up!

If you think of other opinions, then click in " Others " poll section and type other answer in the reply down below, I would highly appreciate it and try my best on answering the replies.

Thanks for your mentions on this thread, Have a nice day!
Geezt Jeez
Level 21 : Expert Sus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2018 11:00 am
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
enuoia
I love multiplayer servers, and just meeting new people (even though I'm bad at it, oops)

my second choice would definitely be pvp, I love games like bedwars and skywars haha
12/07/2018 10:55 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
AGTRigorMortis
I would've picked single player and creative mode as my 2nd and 3rd vote if it were allowed.

But on PC/Java and bedrock edition Minecraft the worlds are so big that practically speaking, you could have 10 people on the server and never run out of resources to mine. So unless the people you play with are griefers, which is unlikely to happen on a whitelist server multiplayer is fun in Minecraft.

I have 2 realms, 1 survival and one creative.
But if Mojang improves their bedrock home server software to the point where it'll support cross play, then my survival world is going straight onto a home server where over the long term (> 3 years) I'd end up paying less money. I've got my eyes on an Intel NUC system that's easily capable of hosting an 8 to 10 player Minecraft server, and with better render distance than the realms service.
12/05/2018 2:47 amhistory
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
Albertstuff
Redstone is the best. I made a Arrow machine gun here:www.planetminecraft.com/project/supercharged-arrow-launcher-4225477/
12/05/2018 12:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
StarSaffire
I enjoy Mansor Network, games can be played solo or with others and unlike some other servers, there is no "wait" time for other players to join
12/04/2018 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Herc
I believe that most people stay interested in minecraft because of the endless possibilities. You can stay entertained in a survival or towny server by making beautiful towns or city creations. You can stay interested in creative gamemodes but literally having an infinite amount of possible structures and buildings to make. People also stay interested in the PvP because... well frankly who doesn't like slapping people in the face with a sword and spraying someone down with arrows?
12/04/2018 10:41 am
Level 27 : Expert Hunter
Elevna
I just like the building aspect of the game. In creative and survival, but mostly creative, I see minecraft as more of a tool than a game, something that lets you easily build and layout structures and buildings. It's like if you wanted to make a Half-Life map of, say, a lab, but you couldn't be bothered to learn how to map in Hammer, you could just do it in minecraft instead because minecraft is so easy to learn and use.
12/04/2018 3:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
JustYui
digging out mines
12/03/2018 10:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
creative mood. :>
12/03/2018 9:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Thqnder
I'd have to say a mix of mods and building.
12/03/2018 9:12 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
Redstone is key for a cool world
12/03/2018 7:34 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Sixshot
The knowledge that the inevitable heat death of the universe is completely unavoidable and everything we or I will ever do or make will never have even a slight impact on the world, or galaxy, due to the extremely short amount of time we have to do anything in the greater scheme of things.

Or, just making aircraft in creative, I don't know.
12/03/2018 6:10 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
TheSmallPixel
Multiplayer! Hypixel, The Hive, and the others!
In PS4? Creative mode, building dinosaurs everywhere.
12/03/2018 5:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
Command blocks. They allow for so much creativity!
12/03/2018 4:17 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Oh my, the endless amounts of ideas I get in my head can only come to life via Minecraft Creative Mode or drawing, so for me it's deftly Builds / Creative mode :D
12/03/2018 9:58 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
For me it's mostly the out-of-game community and the sharing of creations here on PMC. ^_^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome