forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

What mixture combination of a mine crafter are you?

2 emeralds9 replies672 views
created 05/23/2014 8:26 pm by aghostess
last reply 05/30/2014 4:33 pm
I am thinking about becoming a farmer and a miner /explorer for now.

I love farming and mining the most because It's crafty and productive in the game.

What type of mine crafter do you enjoy being the most as a mine craft player?

I started off with this game in creative mode and wanting to shift to survival mode for good. I love crafting then just building in general.

I started off as a crafter first time in survival mode and want to build up my skills and knowledge in the game. Now after 5 months of crafting... I need a few more years of mine craft under my belt.

I am thinking about becoming a farmer/miner and a explorer. I love this game ever so.

Posted by avatar
aghostess
Level 20 : Expert Explorer

9 replies

05/30/2014 4:33 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
TehEpicKewlioness
Explorer/Miner/Owner/Nomad
05/30/2014 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Evo280
I enjoy working with magic and science in tandem. Science and magic alone can go awry, but together, and you can do so much more. I call myself a Technomage. I also night-fight frequently. I am great at Minecraft design, and my favorite building style has a medieval feel.
05/29/2014 1:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
PhoenixMagic
I like to build In creative mode alone but I don't mind survival if I'm playing with friends
05/28/2014 6:03 am
aghostess
Hey guys!! feel free to check out my weat produce farm. All I need is a dispenser to create weat seeds and produce more growing feilds. On my profile. Please comment:)
05/24/2014 4:17 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
EnderPvPsYT
I gather lots of resources, for life and head down to the End w/ it all
05/24/2014 4:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BlazeWarrior01
i like building and fighting
But i do LOVE diamonds
05/23/2014 9:56 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
Rawkstarscotty
I seem to be the miner/explorer type, due to the fact that I'm not bothered by large caverns and forgetting what sunlight looks like. But sometimes I need to take a break and just explore the depths of the earth, or go back to the surface and travel over lands unknown

Meh, it's cool.
05/29/2014 11:57 pm
aghostess
I love mining the most due to all the secret hideouts and caverns i can find and adventure in.there is nothing better then finding a very deep cavern with losds of space and cliffs with DIAMONDS!!!
05/23/2014 8:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Saberscorpsr
I find myself as more of a builder/farmer than anything.

Among my friends, I build the structures and manage the crops, they kill and mine the ores. I can't help but wait to go to the nether and collect the netherrack and netherbrick, rather than go there wanting a blaze rod for potions.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome