forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

What's Your Golden Moment in Minecraft?

7 emeralds25 replies153 views
created 05/14/2019 2:46 am by Lord Of The End
last reply 05/19/2019 3:51 pm
Minecraft is a game millions love and play. Some of us just began our Minecrafting journey, while others have been around since before the game's release. We've all had a golden moment in Minecraft. Let's share our golden moments in Minecraft.
Posted by avatar
Lord Of The End
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

comment Login or register to post a reply.

25 replies

05/19/2019 3:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
Diamondpuppy808
Probably joining my favorite server.
05/19/2019 12:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
luxluxdev
Any Dimension Mod 1.7.10 was my biggest hit, with almost half a million downloads on that thing. Never thought I'd make such an impact on the community.

I know i know, shameless self-promotion but still x)

Me from 4 years ago just did it for fun but i wasn't satisfied with how incomplete it was despite the popularity, so that's why i remade it - Any Dimension Mod 1.12.2 (208 dimensions!) :3
05/19/2019 12:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Domolas
It is right now, as I am working on my main Minecraft map, Republic of Domolas.
05/19/2019 11:57 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
JustAPotatoOk
Actually, my #1 was all my memories in MFC (My Fun Craft) I was so sad and mad when it got shut down! D: I had made so many friends, learned so many things, had great experiences, lived in the nether once, made a school with builderkitten, having herobrine come, (it was probably just someone dressing up and acting) and having like 9 dogs. I think I cried when it shut down. Give this comment an emerald if you played MFC!
05/19/2019 11:56 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mooncune
When I first beat the Ender Dragon, which was only a few months ago (Yup, and I've had the game since '12), did it on bedrock and it was the most satisfying feeling I had when I saw it crackle into oblivion.

I'm not too creative in terms of building on Minecraft, but I love the sense of adventure an mystery behind exploring caves an dungeons. So... now it's time for java!
05/19/2019 11:55 am
JustAPotatoOk
Or probably when I made a fully working kitchen. Or when I started to build good. Or when I killed someone with iron armor and iron sword and I only had a wooden sword and leather armor in bed wars on Hypixel. It's so hard to choose when you have been playing for 4 or 5 years!
05/19/2019 11:51 am
JustAPotatoOk
Or probably when I join Hypixel in general. Great server!
05/19/2019 11:49 am
JustAPotatoOk
Probably when I destroyed a bed in Hypixel but would have gotten the other two but I got where the bed was supposed to be right after someone else got the beds. xD
05/15/2019 12:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Goblin
Bullwinkle
No Mnecraft memory of mine will be funnier than when I wanted to make a library when 1.3 came out, but I didn't want to find land to build a whole new structure, so I just straight up built an attic in my house and put it there. It was great, I was pretty young at the time, so I think I even wrote this hilariously terrible story that kind of ripped off Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Other moments I remember that bring me joy were laughing with someone and trying to explain just what exactly was going on in the 11 disk then getting yelled at by a mod for where we placed the jukebox.

Probably my best creation was either this cool town I made on a Realms world, or the Touhou-themed singleplayer city.
05/14/2019 10:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
SpottheCheetah
It's hard to pick just one moment, so I'll just list a few of my favorite memories.

So, in the very begining of when I got Minecraft, we always used to play with my dad. This was about three and a half or four years ago. We all crowded around on the couch, and even though we only had one controller, we'd just take turns cheering eachother on. It was on a PS3, so the graphics are just kinda awful, and you have to turn really slowly for some reason, but we loved it all the same. And I just remember it being a really fun time to get to hang out with my dad. We also did this thing, and I can't tell you why we did it, but for some reason whenever we got really exited about the game, we'de start unconciously pretending we had the controller. It's kinda weird and we still sometimes do it, but oh well.

My second favorite is when I just had this huge nostalgia rush. I'd had the music off since... well since we'de been playing on the playstation I guess. (By this time I'd 'upgraded' to pocket edition so my siblings and I could play at the same time.) And so I finally took the time to just dowload the music (To those who don't know, on pocket edition the music doesn't come with the game, you have to dowload it yourself.) And so I sat there, listening to this music and it felt amazing. It's weird how music can do that, bring back so many memories you didn't know you'd forgotten.

My third favorite is weather based. I love snowstorms in Minecraft. I don't know why, it's probably a lot like it is in real life, I really enjoy seeing the world made new. I also like susnets over the ocean. I don't care that it's pixelated, every time I make a house by the ocean in survival, I make sure I can go out and watch the sun set over the ocean.

Sorry about this long anoying coment, but those are my three favorite moments. So far at least. :)
05/15/2019 1:37 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Cake
EndPlayz
Well, being the second guy to join a whitelisted server is one of those XD, but not much else actually.

Actually, looking at the premade map for ps4 edition was also a really good idea. I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD REPEATERS!!!!!!!!

And the Mumbo's vid for the comparator... Lol
05/14/2019 5:04 am
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
When I re-found an old save from my Alpha 2010 days :D It was nostalgic to roam a world you thought you'd lost years ago.
05/14/2019 10:33 am
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
I finished my custom generated map a few months back after working on it for years and years. I mean, there are still some things I want to revise, but being able to play on it with other people is just surreal to me after all this time.
05/14/2019 9:01 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Mountaineer
Starryspectrum
The first time I joined an online server.
05/15/2019 12:22 am
Lord Of The End
That is definitely one of mine. I joined Mineplex and I was astonished. I hadn't known Minecraft could do more than survival or creative.
05/14/2019 4:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
dreamCritting123
the first time I used TNT...
05/14/2019 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pelo_
God, there're too many for me to name! When you've been playing for almost 5 years like I have, you do and see some pretty cool things!
05/14/2019 9:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Z4RITAS
Not really "golden", but it happened recently and was very rare.

I was walking across a patch of horses during a thunderstorm when, 7 blocks to my right, one of them got hit and turned into 4 skeleton horse jockeys. Pretty rare, but once i was done fighting them lightning struck againa nd hit another horse. I just want to know the odds of that.
05/14/2019 4:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
thedutchlord
My golden moment is the moment I just installed minecraft and saw the message "instalation successfully", and from that moment on it was only getting better :)
05/15/2019 12:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RobertPlayz9157HUN
Same.
05/15/2019 9:23 am
Lord Of The End
That is 100% true.
05/14/2019 9:01 am
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
Makaneek
i guess when i killed the ender dragon for the first time...
05/14/2019 2:48 am
Lord Of The End
My favorite moment was when I just began the game. My friend got the game and soaked a village in lava. When I did survival, I didn't know what to do. I just learned. Learning was my favorite part of Minecraft. I loved learning how to play. I loved letting my creativity flow through a medium I had never used before.

With most games I play, I think the beginning experience of them are the best.
05/14/2019 11:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
TheRealBlank512
Not golden but rare: i recently found a baby, trident wielding, nautilus shell holding drowned. The only thing that could have made ti rarer is if it was left handed which it was not but it was still a pretty cool thing to see
05/14/2019 6:04 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
TheArchitect1995
Finally learning how to play the game is probably up there for me

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome