What is the worst minecraft moment for you?

danielifico's Avatar danielifico10/28/12 12:05 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 99
12/2/2012 3:06 pm
HaydenHill555's Avatar HaydenHill555
My worst minecraft moment is when i found diamonds, i mined them and the last one was on the floor, i standed on it and i fell to lava -.-
danielifico
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2012 7:31 pm
Level 28 : Expert Demolitionist
Sr_awesome
on a server I bought some diamonds from this guy and I was in his plot then he flint and steeled me to death and got his diamonds back + his money
12/02/2012 3:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
HaydenHill555
Here's a tip: Never trade diamonds with other Minecraft players
12/01/2012 7:26 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
...Lava...Nuff Said.
12/01/2012 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kayne256
Mine is when I first found emeralds naturally. I dug them up.... and I got nothing. Don't you hate it when minecraft does this to you?
12/01/2012 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheGlitch
Mine was when I had found 6 diamonds in one spot and turned around to find: 3 creepers, 5 zombies and 2 skeletons. Luckily I made a bed near the diamonds. To bad it was also destroyed.
12/01/2012 7:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
Elyki_XD
My first world.
It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.
I was in my underground-ravine mine. It was huge, so I spent weeks exploring it.
Then, I spotted it. Across the lava lake that infringes a lot of the mine, was diamond ore. This was my first diamond sighting. Ha! Victory at last!
So, I built a precarious dirt bridge across the fiery lake and started to mine. I thought of all of the iron, coal, gold, and redstone that I also carried. Half way through the diamond deposit, I decided to head baack up to the surface to store my large inventory of loot (including my first few diamonds!).
You can guess. You probably already did. I fell into the lava and burnt away within seconds, along with my inventory.
I mournfully returned, hoping that some of my loot, maybe the diamonds, survived. No such luck. I mined the rest of the diamonds. Two. Ha, I'm not going to waste my only diamonds on a hoe. Or two shovels.
I stored my diamonds in a secret mountain chest, reserved for my best treasures (and a starting kit, in case I died and my house was destroyed). I thought I'd never return. Months, the majority of a year passed. Then, in a cave system miles away, I found more! I rejoiced and handled my diamonds carefully, not wanting a repeat.
Well, I eventually got that diamond pick axe, but the whole point of this submission is the bad part, so try to focus on that.
12/01/2012 7:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
WolftamorV
My worst minecraft moment...?
As much as I wish I could say I've never had one, I can't.

About 9 months ago, me and my cousin played on this server, and we had a faction.
The faction started small, we had a few buildings, and it quickly turned into a good-sized town. At this point, we had plenty of people. And a few days later we ran out of room.
Our town was next to a river surrounded by mountains, making it easy to defend and had a good travel system. We began to spread out our kingdom, and ended up with 5 towns. Everything was good for about a month, then suddenly it went downhill.

We started getting threats from one of the Operators, saying he would destroy our faction for "attempting to take over the world." In return, I said, "No, we are just a faction with 5 towns." And next thing I knew, my towns were being raided. We defended most of the attacks, but the last one... It was impossible.

Me, My cousin, and our friend were the only ones in our faction online at the moment.
The other faction was an army to us. It was about 3 vs. 12. They tried sneaking into our main city, but they failed. And soon enough had a tnt cannon built outside the town. We destroyed it with many struggles, and pushed back the enemies.
We though we won, but they came back... With more TNT.
After about 30 minutes of battle, I noticed something fly past my screen. A cheater.
The server co-owner tp'd behind us and blew up our city.

We figured we could go to our other towns, But they were blown up aswell.

We retreated to our secret island base (Which to this day, only I know how to get there.) and started over.

So yeah... I know its a bit long but for me, it's a story I could tell a million times and never get tired of it. Sometimes I even write books about it in-game!
12/01/2012 6:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Bedroomcoder ONM
When a guy greifed a map I'd spent ages filling out of it's item frame, and when the staff of the server Rollbacked it, it didn't come back.
12/01/2012 6:42 pm
Kangaxx
Being admin on a server and person saying he will beg for admin and me saying that you cant he said "When i get admin ill slaughter ur family and ban you" then he gets admin using hacks O_o managed to ban him in time tho.

2nd Guy coming on server saying that he will report it cause he was asking for admin and he didnt get it.

nev3r died in lava so not much interesting things to talk about.

Peace out bro's
12/01/2012 6:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
kenp233
when i lost my protection 4 armor i just got 5 mins before i died
12/01/2012 6:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Yukaio
Arg I have to say Everything I go on peaceful cause I Hate monsters!
12/01/2012 6:24 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
must_luv_Midnight
I was once mining with my friend and I fell down a hole and burned in lava.
I lost enchanted armor and a really good enchanted sword, bow, pickaxe.
12/01/2012 6:19 pm
mastermanac
danielificoMy worst minecraft moment is when i found diamonds, i mined them and the last one was on the floor, i standed on it and i fell to lava -.-

That's nothing a found diamonds totally carefully got all 8 of them,creeper comes out of no where blows me up then I here the sizzle sound of lava, get back ther no problem the creep blow up the floor on top of lava so yeah best and worst moment
12/01/2012 6:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
victoriagarcia1
When i was going to kill my friend when she was afk then she turned arround pulled a lever and it sent me too the end when i was there there where like 50 enderdragons like 72 withers and a LOT of witched so i only got a wooden sword when i hit a witch it hit me with a potion of POISON and i got stuck on the top of one of those enderdragon towners cuz there was a ladder so i climed up it.... and then it all exploded and crashed my minecraft...
12/01/2012 6:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ninja_minecraftian
mine was when i was on a server teaming with some people and i found a desert temple my freind made a portal we wrote aload of story books.. i stupidly put all of those in my inventory, went into the nether found a fortress with several ghasts around it and where i put my ladder there was a blaze spawner, i had full diamond armor, 128 emeralds, a really good enchanted diamond sword and ALOT of diamonds, the ghasts started to fire at me and same with the blazes, my freind escapes but i died.
i never played that server again
12/01/2012 5:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
My first day of minecraft it took me two whole minecraft days and getting exploded by over 14 creepers to cut down a tree........

I didn't know we had to hold down the button I KEPT CLICKING!
12/01/2012 5:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ShadowXPixel
Lol I'm glad I wasen't the only one
12/01/2012 5:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
some1epic123
Same XD
12/01/2012 5:43 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ShadowXPixel
Back in the early stages of minecraft. when I played my first minutes of minecraft I dint know ANYTHING about crafting. so I stood in a hole and I let creepers blow me up again,again and again untill I notice I couldn't mine ores by blowing myself. after that I thought minecraft was totaly the worst game ever created ... Untill I had learnt how to craft. I also thought you would have to mine by repeatly clicking the mouse to mine a block I guess I was wrong. when I look back from where I am now to back then I just laugh at how stupid I was. xD
12/01/2012 5:36 pm
godlords
My worst moment was when i had recently bought minecraft and found my FIRST diamonds (3 yrs ago lol) and i had to go later, logged out, and accidently destroyed the world....
12/01/2012 5:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
kmkiwi
my worst moment was when i did /f home and fell out of world wearing full iron armor with 2-3 stacks of iron, half stack of gold and other stuff
12/01/2012 5:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Robot
McMineoc
I felt out of the world,when I tried to use a Portal. wearing diamond amour, having two enchanted diamod pickaxes and some Emeralds – I came from a village –
12/01/2012 8:54 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
danielifico
Lol, many, but MANY comments
12/01/2012 5:04 pm
HaydenHill555
And they shall never stop coming! Bump!
11/25/2012 1:36 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
brett7777
welp last time i raged so hard in minecraft was when i accedentally clicked the delete world buttom
11/25/2012 11:04 am
HaydenHill555
I know right! It just ticks me off! I think that I'm deleting an adventure map but nope. I'm deleting my Creative world.
11/25/2012 12:15 am
blaZe9v
Back when I was still a bit new to the game. More specifically, this one time...

so, I head underground to get Iron. Like anybody who needs some would do. I head into a bit room connecting multiple other smaller caverns, start mining a block, and I hear TWANG! Funny thing, I IMMEDIATELY jump over the back of my chair and take cover. AT SCHOOL. Afterwards, I couldn't stop laughing. after all, I just spammed the keyboard to get to the esc key and took cover within half a second's time. the WHOAA-AAAAHH!!! that came with it all was just icing on that rich cake of a fail moment.
11/25/2012 1:26 am
HaydenHill555
I hearby pronounce your story as the best so far.
11/25/2012 1:28 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Gorillaz_101
11/25/2012 1:30 am
HaydenHill555
Why you quoting me?
11/25/2012 12:06 am
Level 26 : Expert Taco
gbird99
I was on a server I had built a AMAZING tree house with someone (this was before creative) and while we were inside, fixing the interior. Someone covered the outside in obsidian and lava, and we couldn't break other players blocks so we were trapped.. I kept telling him to stop and stuff.. The other person had to go so I waited, the griefer still taunting me and telling me my treehouse sucked.. FINALLY the admin came on, I told him what happened and he banned the griefer.. But my treehouse was destroyed D:
11/25/2012 12:04 am
Level 48 : Master Pyro
yayyay2
my worst thing ever is a cave sound
that sound really make me shitting my pants
11/24/2012 11:55 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Skinner
AussieBaybeXD
Shift key wasn't working right when I was next to lava.. all you hear is my items hissing.
11/24/2012 10:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Duff3
GF died on hardcore server. last words? "goodbye duff." Afte that i dug her a grave, put her stuff in a chest in the grave, said good words, then commited suicde ._.
11/25/2012 1:27 am
HaydenHill555
Rage quit maybe?
11/24/2012 10:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
o c p
Whats the #1 freggin rule that no one seems to get in minecraft?... DON'T DIG STRAIT DOWN!!! (I was a noob at the time and I did that when i was in a cave with a set of 2/3 diamonds, my inventory was full of junk, I remembered I found a lava pit that i sealed with cobble earlier, I didn't realize i was standing RIGHT on top of the block i was digging... and you see where this story's going...)
11/24/2012 10:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
NostalgicAtBest
My worst moment was when I was just returning home from a long trip in the mines, along with several diamonds (17, I think?) I heard lightning before I started heading up, so I thought I should really get back home. But, to my luck, I was just about to press the button next to my door to open it, when a couple creepers came and blew me up, along with my house.
But after I respawned, I was about to pick up my stuff, when a creeper GOT HIT WITH LIGHTNING.
11/24/2012 10:22 pm
SnobbishSabre
My worst moment(s) are when i use up my luck. it happens a lot and i am pissed about sometimes.Once i found 13 diamonds in 15 minutes and i got home safely.Next thing i know Creepers are exploding my retort of a house and my wolf dies.Or, in this faction server(NEM) we made an obsidian base in the sky.Seige after seige, we survived against one main faction enemy, next thing iknow ADMINS attack. I try to grab some valuables in attempt to tp to spawn AND THEN THEY BAN ME AND 2 Friends forX-raying.I go in the server under an attempt to regroup with what ever friends i have left, but they dont trust me.this happends a lot but these are two of the more memorable moments.
11/24/2012 4:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
LikeabossJE
When the whole entire server i was playing on was like lets go troll that guy and destroyed my whole nation (Towny server) all of them where hackers so I got banned and the next day I got unbanned and all of them got banned and I became Head-Admin
11/24/2012 10:09 pm
HaydenHill555
LOLWUT!?!
11/24/2012 4:17 pm
HaydenHill555
I absolutely rage when your loading an adventure map and you delete the wrong files. Deleting things that you've worked hard on for years. RRAAGGEE!!
11/24/2012 4:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
ngdude99
My worst moment was when I was on a 24/7 server with 21 chests full of diamond and iron(legit mining). Then the next day the server was shutdown.
11/24/2012 4:17 pm
HaydenHill555
That would absolutely suck! I would have raged so hardcore!
11/24/2012 4:13 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Wolf
Zimphony
when i enter to a public server i was killing everything in my way (15 users,mobs),and a mod warp me to a strange place like a battle arena and order to all the users i killed to throw me 64 bows each one of the users that i killed,omg that whas the most funniest and horror moment i ever had, (imagen 15 users killing me with a bow,and in my title screen the phrase You Die every 3 seconds.-.)
11/24/2012 4:20 pm
HaydenHill555
This is why I do not play on PvP servers.
11/24/2012 4:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ninja
Xcano
When I went mining and got 23 diamonds (no joke) couldn't find my why back so I dug a path back, couldn't find my house and so I built a tower to see if I could see it. I couldn't so I jumped down thinking I would live (had Iron Armor on) I died.
11/24/2012 3:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
Mine Would Be When I Made This World With Super Cool Bases And Stuff [1.7.3]And It Was In Survival And Then Next Day i Went To Play And My World Was Not On The Single Player Worlds!
11/24/2012 3:49 pm
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
ProGamingCrew
I saw a dungeon in the wall and a gisnt diamond placeat the end of the cave
11/24/2012 3:48 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
SpartanSkeleton
i was in the nether with my diamond pickaxe that i just got and i was being attacked by ghasts when just like in screw the nether, the floor was blown open and i fell 300 feet into the nether's largest lava pool and lost all my new diamonds and stuff
11/24/2012 3:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Boskabouter
when I got lost and had to search for my home for hours, that really gets me depressed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome