What was your funniest moment in minecraft?

lazypasta's Avatar lazypasta4/13/14 10:09 am
4/20/2014 10:34 pm
MegaManChiefFanMC's Avatar MegaManChiefFanMC
What was your funniest moment in minecraft?

Mine was when my friend LITERALLY failed to jump a 1 block wide jump. No srsly, he did once just miss a jump
lazypasta
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2014 10:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
MegaManChiefFanMC
Me going on a rampage in SG. Felt like a pro, for which i am.
04/14/2014 8:53 am
Level 34 : Artisan Archer
perlen
Sometimes,I go out killing mobs in the night because i love killing mobs(I always do this on a server).I saw an enderman and I provoked it.Then he teleported and I looked around.After a few seconds the sounds silented,I turned around.......and I freaked out when I saw that the enderman is behind me.After killing the enderman,I breath heavily
and got paranoid.

Once,I was digging down and I found myself on a mineshaft.Suddenly,the baby zombie
attacked me and I freaked out .
04/14/2014 8:51 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
vampirate07
For me it was when I was on a server with roughly 50-60 people on it with my friend. Me and my friend started typing out the lyrics of "call me maybe" in chat and by the end of it almost the entire server had joined in XD
04/13/2014 8:42 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nether Knight
SoccerkidJT-7
The funniest moment ever? I love the original concept of this thread.

Nothing really funny happens, usually I am the one that does something funny, and I don't laugh at my own jokes. So I guess nothing REALLY funny.
04/14/2014 8:12 am
lazypasta
Drumroll please *drumroll* the most unfunniest thing reward to the SoccerkidJT-7!
04/13/2014 8:16 pm
lazypasta
Another of mine was when I LITERALLY failed the last jump on a parlour just because my friend called on Skype that last second

FAIL
04/13/2014 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeffHardddyyy
Okay I'll be honest
My funniest moment was when I tried making redstone with stuff that I didn't know because I was like " Hey This is blood, But I found it while mining....Mining Blood! " But when I found out it wasn't blood I was laughing because I was such a noob
04/13/2014 1:42 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
Chemical_Paradox
When I looked at a ravine and just jumped in
04/13/2014 1:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
JubJubSamz
on my first day in MC, i built a wood pick, made a mine, and tried to mine iron and diamonds with wood picks they didnt drop anything and i went all rage mode, then i figured out about stone picks and i felt like a complete idiot.
04/13/2014 11:38 am
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
Repson
Well, one time my buddy was making a PvP map, he asked me to come on and help him with some command block stuff. i decided to go to a commandblock and use

/execute @e[type=Player] ~ ~ ~ summon PrimedTnt

that kept on summoning exploding TNT behind us, shooting us into the air and we couldnt stop it. i left the server, laughing so hard. it was hilarious. he had no way of stopping the commandblock clock. but i eventually came in and world edited out the commandblocks.
04/13/2014 11:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
Endermonarch Durbius
I literally tried to kill a full-enchanted-diamond armor guy with my hand and I got teamed on by more of them ._.
04/13/2014 11:30 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
i thought you mined stone with an axe.
04/13/2014 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Camarohill
This was more upsetting than funny at the time for me but after hoppers were introduced to the game I went crazy and used all of my iron automating all of my farms with hoppers and item sorters. So after I ran out of iron I went mining to find more and i found about 2 stacks along with a few diamonds, some gold and lapis. I stopped in cave at the top of a huge ravine and slapped down my crafting table to make some more picks. while i was crafting a big green creeper came out of the cave that i was sure i light up well with torches. The green d**k exploded right beside me! The blast didn't kill me but i was launched through the air, into the ravine and plummeted to the bottom. thankfully there was a nice warm pool of lava to soften my landing. So i melted and lost all my stuff. I dont have to worry about iron anymore though because I built an iron farm.
04/13/2014 11:08 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
48productions
When I was messing around with command blocks once, I accidentally made a machine that teleported me to a pig 20 times a second !
It literally took me over a week to figure out how to make it stop, and the answer was so simple! Kill all of the pigs!

A while later, I made the machine teleport pigs to me! Revenge!!!
04/13/2014 10:35 am
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
Hmmmmm idk. I've been playing for 2 years now, hard to remember my noob moments.

Probably a few days after I started, in Minecraft 1.0, I had built a house full wood, holes for windows, and build the weirdest couch in the world. Like 1 block in front of it was a wooden fireplace. Luckily when I lit it I put it out right away.

Or that time in the same world, in the same house, I didn't know what buckets were. So I wanted to make a 3x3 bathtub for some reason, but I couldn't get the water to it. I found this little lake a bit of a ways away. I tried to make a canal to my house but the water stopped like it does now when it is too far away. I dug it deeper, and by the time I got to my house It was like 8 blocks under my floor.

OR! When in the same world, since I was in a plains biome, I build this dirt wall that was 2 blocks high, and I ran out of dirt. It was to keep the wolves from the forest from killing my sheep. It wasn't even half of the plains wide and it didn't do anything.

So, later in that world, I got lost or something and accidentally found a village. I was sad because I couldn't find my other house and so I built a new house. This one was much better, since I had found a dungeon nearby and had a bucket. It also had a fenced in patio, a window, a storage attic, a bathroom, and finally a brick fireplace. I had a ton of resources, including my bucket with me. and I dug a 1x1 hole all the way down to bedrock. I ended up building a staircase up, and when I finished I couldn't get out because I was under the library doorstep.

Also, with that hole, I went back to look and it. I was standing on the edge, and then I to the bathroom irl. When I came back my friend had hit my forward control, so I saw the death screen. I was so mad, because I lost my stuff, had covered up my stairway, and I still couldn't craft a bucket.

I have more stuff from this world (Like 2 more things), but I don't really have time to mention them.
04/13/2014 10:44 am
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
The first thing was that I realized my old house was just across the river from my village house. And it took me like a week to realize.

The second was that in my new house I had a huge chicken farm made of sand and dirt but like 8 chickens. It was wider than my house, and right next door.
I was playing with mods, so I has too many items and the tornado mod. I put the tornado alarm in my house, and built a safe basement on my house. When the tornado came, I went to my basement and got my diamond pickaxe with me. I went outside afterwards and tried to find the path. I saw where it started, so I went to there and followed it until I was right next too my house. Then I realized it blew threw the middle of my chicken farm and scattered my chickens throughout the desert. There were two left. I was like "NOOOOOOOO! MAH CHICKENS!!!! MYYYY CHICKENS!!!!!"
Then I started laughing so hard I cried.
04/13/2014 10:21 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
awesomeoneisawesome
i was in a big dig server and the minium stone glitch happended
04/13/2014 10:18 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
Probably when i was in an Attack of the B-Team server, managed to kill a witch and morphed into one. There was a witch spawner near our base, loads of witched everywhere, I aproached, morphed as a witch, thinking they wouldn't attack me. I was wrong. I ended up running like mad through a forest screaming "I'M ONE OF YOU, WHY DO YOU DO THIS" And then they killed me. Lost all my items (had half a stack of gold on me at the time) but it was totally worth it.
04/13/2014 10:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
RollerdinoGaming
Mine was propably the one that i was doing a parkour map with my friend (in creative mode) and i broke a block so the jump became impossible. He kept trying for ~40 times until he gave up. Almost died there xD
04/13/2014 10:22 am
lazypasta
40 times?
Now that's just like torture
04/13/2014 10:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pokemonmew64
Mine would probably have to be my second day playing minecraft. Thats right, Were going all the way back to beta 1.4. I barely lived in that tiny hole of mine, And when i poked out to see if the coast was clear, I got blown to smithereens. Creepers, Theyre stupid yet awesome.
04/13/2014 10:14 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
_Minestar_
Mine? Hmmm...

It's probably all the funny roleplays and conversations that I've had on servers. Once me and a few others started a serious roleplay and it turned into a chat about giant minecrafters crushing everyone on the server and a few escaping in the TARDIS and one of them destroyed someone's pie and somehow zombies started showing up... yeah... you get it. There was a lot more than that.
04/13/2014 10:18 am
lazypasta
Tardis?

WIN
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome