What do you enjoy the most about progressing in minecraft?

aghostess's Avatar aghostess10/30/15 2:56 am
10/30/2015 4:46 pm
GamingAleks's Avatar GamingAleks
Okay I just came back into playing on Minecraft and I have a huge world built.

I have a Minecart going deep in my base mine.

I have many levels of layers of rooms in my minecraft world.

But I am enjoying my progress I am making .

I have found more bigger caves and I am finding more and more ore every time I explore.

But my world expansion is just endless it never stops and keeps on going but the thing subject I wanted to talk to you guys about is what do you enjoy out of your progress on Minecraft?

Okay , I have worked on this world for a very long time I played with a few blocks and my entire vocabulary of blocks I built a massive retaining wall and my world just expanded more and that's whta I enjoy with Minecraft and my progress to higher levels. you can just keep on building and the enoyment of progressing never stops you just keep progressing.

I guess why you enjoy Minecraft so much depends on your progress and also on P.C system you can keep track of your progress .

but what do you enjoy the most in your progress in MInecraft?

take my poll..
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2015 4:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
GamingAleks
annoying and trolling other players
10/30/2015 1:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
I play on a creative server the most, I love advancing my towns and builds and redstone machines, and making cool friends along the way
10/30/2015 3:34 pm
aghostess
oh cool.
I do not play on creative anymore like I used to.

I prefer survival and adventure.

I do not know what happened to me I just don't really play creative as much as I used to.
10/30/2015 8:33 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
i most enjoy friendship.
10/30/2015 10:31 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Same, I love making friends with awesome people
10/30/2015 6:54 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
You should try getting mods, they enhance gameplay by a large amount. Only issue is you would have to downgrade to at least 1.8 and recommended 1.7.10
10/30/2015 3:37 pm
aghostess
would be cool.

But I prefer playing the natural style of the game atm.

I hope mods are okay.

I never tried a mod.

But I guess I prefer the natural play style of minecraft.
10/30/2015 6:45 am
aghostess
10/30/2015 6:28 am
aghostess
if people are bored of Minecraft please understand this 3 words.

expand your horizens because I see P.C being a really good version as well as console versions.

There are so many items you can craft on P.C version of Minecraft.

I used to be bored of Minecraft and I decided to come back into it again and I got blown up with idea's on what I can do on my world and my Minecraft experience just exploded due to my progress in a really cool way.

I never want to stop playing Minecraft .

I want to experiment with my imagination. I love this game Minecraft my boredom of minecraft had depleted because I realize how much progress I have been making within the game.
10/30/2015 3:18 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
yoda473
2nd and 4th option.
I don't play much survival on PC due to terrible internet preventing me from playing multiplayer, and I can't seem to find a good excuse to spend huge amounts of time on a ps4 world. But I used play on the ol' Xbox with my friend TinMan (or we played minigames on PC) and we built a bunch of random [insert profanity here] everywhere. He basically taught me how to play. Mining techniques, building techniques, farming techniques, you name it, he showed me a technique for it. So yeah, basically I was brought up on that kind of stuff.
10/30/2015 6:24 am
aghostess
Okay cool maybe I can show you some tricks up my sleeve.

I have been playing Minecraft since I first started playing it in january 2012 on xbox 360 on creative mode and flat world. I really enjoyed it I was a noob at survival now I am mastering survival mode on P.C.

I have a huge world set up I have my mining base I have a minecart underground hillside base. when I first started on this world I had little to no resources hardly at all. I started off from nicking stone out of the hills and building my grollo fortress.

I started my fortress side and my fortress garden and then I decided to expand my horizens I will show some pictures in my profile . my progress just boosted big time and expanded much larger then ever before I have harvested so many resources since I have been deep cave canyon mining.

I have found tons of ore and treasures.

I have even bred cows in my underground base .

I have started a carrot/weat/cane farm underground.

and I am going to create even bigger more enormous structures fro future preferences with more mines!!!

My resources have been stored I have heaps of stored resources on all corners of my base. I love it and now it's about to evolve a big bigger!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome