1

What do you think makes a good minecraft skin.

rfkannen7/16/11 10:18 am
1 emeralds 132 6
7/16/2011 1:52 pm
erikk997
i have been making them resonantly and ii was wondering what makes you guys download them and make them and stuff.
Posted by avatar
rfkannen
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
4

Create an account or sign in to comment.

6

1
07/16/2011 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
erikk997
erikk997 avatar
Join 79.136.42.254 Great cracked legit survival
1
07/16/2011 1:36 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
Cipher_Punk avatar
If you want your skins to be popular, it's better to do well known characters from movies, games, and comic books. Everyone loves those ones.

If you want your skins to be GOOD, well, that's a different story. I see lots of kids slapping together a few colors and calling it a skin - and that's just not good at all. You have to take the time to draw out the contour lines, shade appropriately, add shadow between overlapping elements, and make sure they have some texture to them. Only then can you call them 'good' skins.

I'd say that 90% of my skins are good skins. The other 10% are things people requested from me that my heart wasn't really in when I set out to make them, so I didn't spend as much time on them. Click my profile and have a look if you want an idea of what I mean in the above paragraph.
1
07/16/2011 1:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivion_57182
Oblivion_57182 avatar
i think that u should make skins that actually are well known or u can change a bit from
a well known skin.
1
07/16/2011 10:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
rfkannen
rfkannen avatar
what i meant was like what makes a skin good. but ill still try to do that skin.
1
07/16/2011 1:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
ButtersBoy
ButtersBoy avatar
Thanks for making that skin! To answer your question, I like to see skins that are out of the ordinary. Or if you can make famous people/video game characters/tv characters etc. etc.
I hope this helps.
1
07/16/2011 10:22 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
ButtersBoy
ButtersBoy avatar
Do you take suggestions if people want skins? I'm looking for a 'Butters' skin...heres a pic... [attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome