What do you want to add to minecraft?

peragon's Avatar peragon7/28/11 7:34 am
7/29/2011 5:29 am
warrior_assassin's Avatar warrior_assassin
It can be as simple as you like to having whole new mobs. It can be boats don't break when you pick them up. It can be earthquakes. I would like more clothing and more uses for gold.
peragon
Level 49 : Master Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2011 5:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
warrior_assassin
napalm and atomic tnt, sloped blockes, a gun turret, be able to craft stuff out of nether stuff, in single player add a herobrine, israphel, cookie monster, notch, xephos, chickenman (like pigman), elmo that wonders the land, rope, obsidian tools, more ores, able to repair items, be able to make a video recorder and tv to make videos and watch them, vertical redstone, cat mob, elevator, more actievments, npc's, able to name wolves, portable chest, actually ne able to see the fish, telescope, armors that let you breath underwater and walk through fire unharmed, able to make own paintings, able to breed (and tame) every sort of mob, able to mine bedrock with obsid tools, a spider queen that spawns spiders and make HUGE webs, cannons, redtone tools and armor, more food, squirrils, normal and nether mobs fight each other, battle axe, more stackables, able to craft monster spawners, sandstone tools, craft sadles, trampolines, glass shards, dog treats that heal wolves, craftable gunpowder, drill, mirrors, able to walk on clouds, redstone block, police dog, reverse crafting, craft obsidian, demonistone and holy rock able to make portals into hell and heaven, able to craft mossy cobblestone, electric fences, foxes, able to write own books, bone sword, more armors, able to craft ice, able to puch wool agian!!!!, fire sword, soft obsidian, dragons, cow that attacks and thats all i can think of....so there you go.
07/29/2011 4:49 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Bobbyjkk
Idk if these are getting added already or not but ropes and easier elevators for mine shafts are pretty much what I want. That'd be sick!
07/28/2011 5:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FireRaopsa2010
I'd want a bigger map display for the map item. The current one is useless to me.
07/29/2011 4:42 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Excision
Use more :3

I badly want a final quest where you find out how Herobrine was before he turned evil, and in the end you need to fight him.
07/28/2011 4:23 pm
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
Tharesan
I want round blocks...I believe they are called 'spheres'.
07/28/2011 9:19 am
Level 49 : Master Technomancer
peragon
Some of the mods you said aren't things that should be added just things that make the game easier to play, which most people don't want. The huge number of more creature mods maily confuse the game and you spend more time dealing with animals instead of building. If there are going to be more mobs there should only be a few more.
07/28/2011 8:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheCragsterdragon
Well There is many many many mods I can think of More ore like granite and bronze and copper and magnesium and potassium and fantasy ore so i can make more pickaxes and more armour and blocks and tools
.A few mods that can make common materials into obsidian so i can go to the nether.
Some stone pickaxe enhancers to mine bedrock and obsidian and all the mineable materials, So with stone it can act like a diamond pickaxe that can mine everything.

Tonnes and tonnes of tameable animal mobs.
More hostile mobs like Devils, Demons, Gremlins Goblins , and weak animals that can drop special loot which the player can use also, More Guns and bullets it can fire
more weapons like halebreds spears, pikes mountable wolves cars aircraft. more companion mods.
07/28/2011 8:28 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pyro
martin2250
there should be vulcanos in the map-generator
07/28/2011 8:07 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
minecraftfreak2k11
i think there should be add your own pictures to paintings
07/28/2011 8:25 am
Level 45 : Master Blob
jackchaskell
Make a texture pack and you can
07/28/2011 7:45 am
Excision
Couldn't find it. Nevermind keep on posting
07/28/2011 7:41 am
Excision
There already is a topic about this, gonna give you the link hang on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome