forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

When you played Minecraft for the first time; how was your feeling? and were you good at playing?

7 emeralds19 replies277 views
created 04/10/2019 6:01 am by Salma_gamz
last reply 04/23/2019 1:47 pm
Posted by avatar
Salma_gamz
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

19 replies

04/23/2019 1:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
ElvenFantasyFreak
I was awful at survival, still am. I stick to creative. Good at PVP (good enough to beat all my friends), just not monsters. I hate creepers, and ghasts, blazes, and now I got drowned sneaking up on me.
04/23/2019 11:38 am
Level 40 : Master Wizard
rupert
I had a dog. This dog was sat down and, wanting to leave the shack of a house I had built out of every type of wood there was, I tried to get it to stand up. I hadn't realized it was right click, and so accidentally punched the dog to death. I was quite sad after that.

Another time within the first month I had the game, I was in creative and had built a rocket ship. Now to add the final detail; fire! I filled the engine up with lava, and watched the lava flow from underneath the spacecraft. I had built it out of wool. Having spent an hour building this, I was--again--fairly sad.
04/23/2019 10:31 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Warrior
TheCyanShyGuy
i felt amazing because i was happy. and to answer your question: no. i wasnt good in the slightest, know ho knwo HOW?? because i couldnt craft a bow i had to have my cousin explain it to me multiple times i didnt know how to crouch AND i nearly accidentally burned a whole forst down with a lava pit in a tree...
04/23/2019 10:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Knox123R
I first played the mobile version about 4 years ago. (I didn't buy it yet because I wasn't sure if it was good or not and only after 4 years I finally bought it.) I was scared of playing survival so I only played on creative. I remember building a house made of concrete I think and luring all the animals in the house while it was raining... then after about a month I started a world in survival and I remember messing with the settings so much that it became night and I didn't do anything at all. After gathering some wood, I notice a zombie coming and I had a heart attack so I built a small wall to block it xD Eventually I died from another zombie I think. And boy my reaction when I discovered that the Nether was a thing, I stood on the toilet for 1 hour exploring. xD Then I started downloading some maps and they were SO much fun. I wish that application still existed, I'm still searching for it it to this very day, so I can replay those beautiful maps. I miss the good old days, when everything was simple and Fortnite wasn't a thing. Now I'm just kinda looking for someone to play with some survival and...ah, sorry I'll stop blabbering haha.
04/23/2019 9:50 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
TheArchitect1995
When I first played Minecraft, I was on my brothers world on Xbox 360 with him and his mates. I had no idea what I was doing so my brother showed me the controls and I essentially followed his lead. The first thing I did before I built anything was go exploring like you do, and ended up getting lost in a cave system under the bay near my brothers house. Safe to say I have improved since. I can remember when creative mode came out because I got home from school to find that my brother had written a note on my door saying it had arrived
04/13/2019 10:06 am
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
U8322
i was playing survival building dirt houses and i thought creative was ''starting at night'' mode and i was really scared from caves ,nighttime and monsters

i got mc on my pc in 2015 and i was watching it in 2013-2014
04/12/2019 6:57 pm
Level 23 : Expert Geek
WiNZA
I was awful, especially at survival. End of story.
04/11/2019 2:24 am
Level 34 : Artisan Wolf
SteampunkWolf
The first time I played Minecraft was on pocket edition back when the worlds were limited. I remember building a base in the side of a cliff, well it was mostly a hole, and hiding from the mobs. I also remember thinking that the mobs were super hard to kill and the spiders were huge to me back then.
I think my favorite thing though was making the nether reactor and building rail systems around the perimeter of the world.
04/10/2019 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Homer2167playmc
It was on a tiny Acer notebook. I saw a village house which I thought was a shed and thought enemies would kill me if I went near there so I was afraid of villages for a while. I was horrible at it.
04/10/2019 11:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
Kwanatla
I was in creative, figured out how to fly, and then didn't know how to get back down! xD
04/10/2019 10:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CatM0de
First time I played Minecraft, I was on a (now) 10-year-old Mac Mini. Suffice to say, it sucked. I was terrible at the game and couldn't run at over 10 frames. I remember being amazed by simple things such as the ability to drop items quickly and that attack damage existed. At the time, I had only played Pocket and only sporadically. Anyway, since then my experiences have improved as I watched the game evolve to what it is today!
04/10/2019 10:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
ThatTonybo
First time I played Minecraft was the Xbox 360 beta days. First night in the tutorial world, I saw a green thing. I wandered over, it hissed and blew up. Back then, SDTVs had the most scary sounds, so that boom freaked me out. Next time I dared to load it was about a month or two later. I was good at it, apart from being scared of squids and green things, which is why I liked snow biomes later on. But I loved it, it gave me so much freedom as a child and I have the best memories.
04/10/2019 8:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher
BloxChief117
The closest I got at first were the Minecraft indie copies on the 360, but when I finally got Minecraft (after begging my mom to buy it for me) in 2011, I was hooked. Addicted was an understatement. I instantly fell in love with it and would play almost nonstop with my friends.
04/10/2019 8:02 am
Level 38 : Artisan Narwhal
Spygron
aaaaabsolutely not xD

I started out on an Xbox 360, and had no idea whatsoever how to working the controls...I didn't even KNOW you could fly in creative mode until about a half year after starting...
04/10/2019 7:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ben_The_builds
I GOT INSPIRED playing minecrafy by watching dumb youtube videos and loves how players mined it was fun!
04/10/2019 7:19 am
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
I was amazed by it all, but when I tried survival... I sucked butt
04/10/2019 6:58 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
thedutchlord
Good?, got myself killed on the first night by a creeper, while hiding in my 1 room house.

It was fun ;-)
04/10/2019 6:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
i justed used creative,... but i Loved it.
04/10/2019 8:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NortchiBorz
It was kinda like a miracle but it wasn't back then in 2011 i played it, and i can assume that i didn't play it pretty well: Throwing exp potions everywhere, mining diamond with bare hands.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome