WHO ASKED EP 1: 101 extremely useless peices of info about Minecraft (would make my day if THE PMC noticed me)school

Major Victory's Avatar Major Victory2/17/22 1:06 pm history
15 emeralds 238 18
3/15/2022 6:16 am
yeeeep's Avatar yeeeep
1. You can destroy blocks with string.

2. Two unbreakable and enchanted items put together in a grindstone give you the same thing but 2 of it. 2 pickaxes in one, kinda.
3. Sprinting in a server is determined to waste more internet then walking.
4. Iron golems may never be able to defeat moving ghasts in a battle.
5. Pigs in minecraft can look up, but irl they can't.
6. Wither Skeletons can't go through 2 block gaps.

7. The only block in Minecraft that you can't truly touch is the End Portal.
8. The music song "otherside" in Minecraft was originally for a lucid dream.

9. /execute at @a run setblock ~ ~ ~ (whatever block) cannot have a replace prefix.
10. /spreadplayers is a truly lonely command.
11. People who play with WASD keys are more likely to win skywars/bedwars/any type of battle better than Arrow Keys
12. Every mob in the same team as you won't attack you.
13. For anyone wondering, importing a modded word in an unmodded version without blocks you used in the old modded world won't necessarily give off the "purple and black" glitch texture sometimes.
14. Golden pickaxes are actually faster than diamond pickaxes.

15. The fastest way to lag anyone in a server is /execute at @a[!name=(yourplayername)] run summon minecraft:armor_stand on a repeating, unconditional, always active command block. Better not get close to them.
16. Ghasts are 4 blocks high and cover up a 5*5 space.

17. Any mob frozen in air with the {NoAI:1b} tag gets a special offer; the {NoGravity:1b} tag.

18. You can't name a TNT entity. You can summon a synced armor stand above it however-
19. Command Monitors are way better than spreadflat command blocks everywhere.

20. The duplication of one command block with a certain command that takes time to work speeds up the process.

21. /forceload is literally pre-generated chunks without any mod/datapack-
22. You can teleport an entity using it's UUID to you, but you can't teleport using it's UUID.
23. You can't stand on a chest and place a hopper in the back of it without jumping.

24. You can't stand on a dirt path and place a grass block without jumping too.

25. One feature nobody noticed was how you can move your cursor through the hopper to get to a chest.

26. Snow Golems basically give off unlimited snow if you keep them in one place.

27. Understanding JSON in /tellraw basically means you took a free RawJSON lesson- Those things aren't cheap though-
28. /execute is by far the most used command in the world.

29. Minecraft will never add emojis into chat.
30. The randomTickSpeed for every Minecraft world should be at least 10.

31. For speedrunners however, 15-20 ticks.

32. Minecraft will never remove any block unless it was from an April Fool's Update.

33. There are more than 3000+ blocks FYI

34. Ender Pearls never land on ungenerated chunks.

35. Minecraft made it to one trillion views on YouTube but can't make it to 1,000,000 on discord.

36. There are more Minecraft Youtubers then the number of blocks. And that is true.

37. As hard as MOJANG tries, they will never be able to cover up every single command.

38. /replaceitem secretly ruined more worlds than sightings of Herobrine did due to commands being corrupt.

39. The first version of Minecraft was free. If you lived in 2009 you didn't have to pay 27 dollars.

40. Thanks to Microsoft, everyone in MOJANG stayed economically well.

41. Minecraft was once anarchy; "Order Of The Stone" was one of it's earliest names.

42. If Notch lasted just a bit longer in MOJANG, we would have gotten a real Aether.

43. You will never see open cutting caves in Minecraft 1.18+ ever again.

44. With the new diamond clay trick and lapis diamond trick and the ease of finding diamonds, we will never truly feel Minecraft's old nostalgia.

45. The motivation for a new Minecraft World instantly fades away when terrain is out of shape or something isn't fixed right. Jeracraft can confirm that.

46. 10,000 times is all it takes for "Minceraft"

47. 131 GB will be your file size if you walked from 0 ~ 0 to the worldborder. No elytra cheating bois.

48. The textures of both full composters and podzol proves that even MOJANG gets lazy sometimes. But we love it <3

49. At one point, during the "hugs and love" update, /give @a hugs 64 was possible-

50. If you right click on a mob in spectator, you see what that mob sees. Special vision only works for the general mobs.

51. You will never truly feel the pain of killing a mob unless you used the Morphing Mod + Pain Plate.

52. It took me around 1 hour to find everything involving the above facts.

53. MOJANG changes player names.

54. One of the peices of Minecraft Music + Discord Ringtone fit well together.

55. Air in Minecraft is a block, and it is even inside blocks. That's dumb to say ik but some people doubt it.

56. The Killer Rabbit might be naturally spawning in your Minecraft House one day.

57. I read the Minecraft files and I can promise you Herobrine isn't real anymore.

58. The Old Textures of Minecraft are psychologically proven to give you nostalgic vibes if you haven't seen them in a while.

59. 40 billion outcomes can come after every command.

60. Some weird cat language was added into 1.17.1 and I just can't remember the name.

61. One very useful thing MOJANG should do is to make textures addable in datapacks instead of making a seperate resource pack. Datapack Creators, if this comes true, thank me later bc I wanna be the first one to try it out and save time and pain sobs

62. Breaking up with someone can never compare to the death in a 5+ year hardcore world.

63. MOJANG is literally the best company out there and one thing ultimately proves it all; the salute it gives to Ph1LzA

64. /fill will never help you get a full circle instantaneously.

65. The time it took for me (in minecraft time) for me to write up till here was 10 days.

66. End Crystals have the MOJANG symbol on it.

67. Debug Sticks are more OP then max enchanted Netherite Axes.

68. You will never be able to obtain a spawner in survival mode.

69. Minecraft is actually so respective of the LGBTQ+ community that they put the LGBTQ+ heart banner, risking good credibility from those who don't support, but still put it up, showing they really do care. Absolute legends.

70. Jeb seeing this post is a one in a quadrillion chance.

71. You will never truly know what villagers are talking about.

72. Jeb's sweet heart is the reason Polar Bears were added.

73. In a month, 126 million people play Minecraft.

74. 200 million copies sold. (exc. TL)

75. The rarest item in Minecraft isn't the dragon egg; it's a natural pig spawner.

76. The "Piglin Dancing" in one of Dream's videos is actually real Minecraft. No joke.

77. It is possible to summon mobs in Peaceful Mode if you have either a resource pack or a good computer.

78. The amount of Panorama Spins that took place while I was typing this were 200 spins. Yes, I set up a resource pack to count.

79. An app that is the combination of Minecraft And Discord will never be likeable. Trust me.

80. It may be possible to issue custom commands in vanilla minecraft, but without the /prefix.

81. Hoglins resemble more of the Warpigs that killed Greek Nobles and Angels in the past.

82. Biologically, Villager Noses will never ever work.

83. Technically, the creation of Minecraft is actually illegal-ish.

84. You may one day get to experience talking with villagers, but at the time you also may never actually be alive due to the probably slow rise of technology nowadays.

85. Being a GOAT in Minecraft has a different meaning.

86. You will never ever get a copy of any Minecraft server's code.

87. Minecraft will never be sued for the actions of any server in the world.

88. If you click on the bottom-right of the screen, on the info about the version and Minecraft, you get to see the entire credit scene.

89. I've seen the entire credit scene. Nothing that special.

90. Somehow, people have stopped talking about Minecraft Realms for sometime.

91. The witch's nose moves in an odd pattern, with that disgusting pimple.

92. Every cat that spawns in a witch's house is black.

93. The number of messages in the Minecraft Discord will never reach up to how many command blocks w/ commands there are in every commando's worlds.

94. Also, if you do try pasting in emojis in chat, it will look somewhat like a nether portal sign.

95. The best name for any baby villager is Spruce. (COMMUNITY-VERIFIED)

96. Basically, every advancement you've ever made can go with the wind if you delete the advancements file.

97. pack.mcmeta is so easy to write yet people stress so much about it.

98. You can activate structure blocks with redstone blocks.

99. 150 million+ players in Minecraft don't even know you exist.

100. Minecraft cannot run without you since you made the world, and you produce from it giving in more life.

And lastly, the moment everyone has been waiting for, 101.

101: Minecraft is truly infinite.

This took me SO LONG. If you wanna support, you can always do one of the following:

A. Subscribe to my post

B. Upvote it

C. SEND THIS TO THE REAL PMC I WANNA SEE PMC FOR ONCE 😭
Major Victory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner