9/20/2012 6:24 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
who is the guy that invented herobrine is herobrine real or not
had anyone saw herobrine?
where did herobrine get his name
wats ur opinion on him?
kenshin_0814
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2012 6:24 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Herobrine is a made up CreepyPasta which was admitted to be un-true.

And:
-There is no code or texture for him
-Notch and other Mojang members have said he does not exist.
-The "Removed Herobrine" updates were jokes, they never added Herobrine in-game or removed him for real.
-This game is rated E or E 10+, I doubt they would add a mob that would scare you like how Herobrine would .__.
-There's more proof he's fake then that he exists, most proof you find is posted by a person with mods.They may show their .jar is clean, but they can easily force update then re-install a mod.

Some more information on the MinecraftWiki page (Read it all.):
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Herobrine
09/20/2012 4:58 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Miner
Province
I was the first one to invent herobrine
09/20/2012 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
E_101
i was on a server that was 24.107.116.192 and Herobrine was a moving talking character with the nickname Herobrine. Is it real?? Because the admins say he IS Herobrine!
08/24/2012 9:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
buttmicsmasatrom
i think i know the answer to ur question. so here it gos like this:1day a guy was trying to get all mods but insted he had created an ultimate killing machine 1 day a guy spotted herobrine he posted sighting on minecraft it got deleted so he got a messge from user:herobrine he tryed to check his page but it was 404ed so thats ur answer.
08/24/2012 9:43 am
Level 40 : Master Droid
number1_Master
Herobrine is not real, to start with! There is no evidence that he is in the code. The Mojang team is only trolling us when they say: - Removed Herobrine. The first image ever to find was made via photoshop.

Notch picked up the Herobrine images, so he came up with this: Herobrine was supposed to be Notch's older brother who died, yet somehow made a Minecraft account. Confirmed long ago, Notch never had a brother.

Full story: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/herobrine
08/24/2012 9:30 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Sowhart
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/herobrine

I managed to find something about the first post of herobrine, the creepypasta, don't worry its text not a video, well Haunted Gaming on youtube is videos (duh) but as a review.
08/24/2012 9:25 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Liftup
Well I guess he came from the Slender man just like the Enderman and the name probably came from notches fake "dead" brother which there never was and some douche might of just started a rumour back in the day then made a mod about it then it started to catch on.This is just my opinion so don't believe me I may be wrong.
08/24/2012 9:24 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
charzar23
Well i think it was photoshoped and then notch made him real
08/24/2012 9:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Unnatural
I have actually seen Herobrine, my is some people think hes scary but i think hes just annoying and opinions overhyped.
08/24/2012 9:15 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Geek
NumbersCup
Herobrine does not exist. Fullstop.
08/24/2012 9:20 am
Sowhart
Cause herobrine is just a creepypasta and all creepypasta's are fake, except for the fact that some creepypasta's can be made in games if you look at pokemon creepy black or pokemon lost silver or sonic.exe, all those creepypasta's have been made into games in gamemaker.
08/24/2012 9:12 am
Sowhart
herobrine is actually a short horror story, also known as a creepypasta, I guess it was the person who made the creepypasta would be the guy who made him up, maybe search for the creepypasta, well an easy way to find it, search on youtube:
Haunted Gaming - Herobrine (minecraft)
there should be a link to the full detailed creepypasta in the description, check it out.
08/24/2012 9:11 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
Me >:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome