Whos the most toxic player you've met and what did they do/say to you?

1 emeralds6 replies130 views
IStoleYourLegos started 04/03/2020 11:07 pm
PaintsplattersMC replied 05/09/2020 12:50 am
Posted by avatar
IStoleYourLegos
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn

comment Login or register to post a reply.

6 replies

05/09/2020 12:50 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
PaintsplattersMC
as a server owner. i have dealt with a lot of it. I wont name who ofc. but we had this person on the server who managed to get the entire community angry at each other without "breaking rules" we ended up bannng that user for the sanity of the place
04/05/2020 7:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
MissC-YT
I haven't met many toxic player as the ones I did have to deal with were the people who'd join my server as for things like staff or OP then swear you out when you say no, a quick ban/kick solved that.

The most annoying player however was this dude who built some amazing pixel art he was excellent at it, the problem was that he always built it really close to spawn, we asked him to not build it as close as it was, he got a bit stroppy about it but as a compromised we flattened out a large area for him on an Island that wasn't even a 5-min boat ride away we even set up command blocks for him, so he could get wools of any colour easier, he was happy for about a week before complaining again about not being able to do pixel art around spawn

We never removed any of the pixel art he built, even if it was stopping us from building certain spawn buildings.
04/04/2020 11:19 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster uwu
Karrthus
just gonna slide in, talking about stuff like this is fine, but can we not name drop players or servers, singling them out isnt fair on them, no matter how bad they were, thankies (:
04/04/2020 11:02 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
faust1973
I used to play on an anarchy server a lot before it got boring

A lot of people there were pretty vile but there was this one australian dude with a really edgy ign like "Exxxecutioner" or something that EVERYBODY hated, every time he was online he trashtalk everyone there and get roundly mocked as a result, there would be whole half hour "episodes" of this dude playing Internet Tough Guy while everyone else was dunking on him

it was pretty obvious he was acting that way just to rile people up but there were a couple of times when he got legitimately mad which was fun, I think what set him off was people joking about Australia being upside down/not existing in the first place and I got a good laugh out of that
04/04/2020 10:56 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
PoliticaLilyYT
I would say that on Hypixel, all the ranked high levels who make fun of you if you're not as high as them or you didn't want to pay for the rank, and try to get you kicked from the party because of it and are constantly calling names.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome