Why are Herobrine stories getting dumber and dumber?

_orelover13_'s Avatar _orelover13_1/20/14 3:31 am
1 emeralds 447 5
1/20/2014 4:59 am
SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten
There's always that on story thats like, "I saw a figure in the fog". So? It could just be a zombie, or actually anything!!!! Then there's on thats obviously fake like, "I saw herobrine and me and him deuled to the death" Now that i think of it almost any "Ghosts in the Code things are all easily explained or fake! Sometimes i just straight up get trolled. Tell me what you think. Bye!
_orelover13_
Level 47 : Master Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2014 4:59 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
They're getting dumber and dumber because the kids who believe in the story are getting younger and younger and the ones who use to believe are growing up.

mincraftEDPMC should remove the "ghosts in the code" section. it just brings up stupid herobrine stories

I think that's the point .. To prevent the Herobrine spam in the other forums, that people actually care about visiting.
01/20/2014 4:00 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Attention Seekers

Attention Seekers Everywhere
01/20/2014 3:46 am
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
PMC should remove the "ghosts in the code" section. it just brings up stupid herobrine stories
01/20/2014 3:38 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Gamecool 10
Well...

It's a little annoying with the amount of fake stories that anything weird that actually happened can be yelled at for being fake.

One time on a world of mine, I found this abandoned village, completely griefed and raided, but I was on survival and singleplayer. I told others what I had saw and they just yelled at me for trolling.

So, yes. Some peoples stories seem too unbelievable but some things actually happened are drowned out by the fake ones.
01/20/2014 3:37 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
Cndmwavoo
Because Herobrine wasn't really that scary to begin with, and pretty much every "ghost in the code" story is just a ripoff of that. There wasn't much originality to begin with, and soon it became less. Much less.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome