Why isn't Antiqua here?

DreamBliss's Avatar DreamBliss7/5/18 5:52 am
1 emeralds 351 2
7/6/2018 3:05 pm
DreamBliss's Avatar DreamBliss
So I am going through the book 101 Awesome Builds, and I find a mention of a map named Satine's Palace by Antiqua. Up to now I can find everyone in the book here at Planet Minecraft. There was a link to this user, but it says the account was deleted :/ The only place I could find her work was the Minecraft forums.

Anyone know what's going on?
DreamBliss
Level 31 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2018 9:01 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
we dont give details on the ins and outs of users on our site, if they are no longer here, that is thier own buisiness

the map however is still on the minecraft forums

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/show-your-creation/screenshots/1599196-satines-palace
07/06/2018 3:05 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
DreamBliss
You misunderstood. I would never ask for personal details. I just wanted to know if something had happened here between this user and Planet Minecraft, that the community knows about. If the community knows about it, it is public, not personal, knowledge. Just want to know the public scoop on this, if there even is one. If there is not that's fine.

I know it's not any of my business. I was asking purely from curiosity. I figured since curiosity only kills cats, I should be safe...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome