Why im leaving PMC

HudsonGamingYT's Avatar HudsonGamingYT9/14/15 5:40 pm
1 emeralds 347 6
9/14/2015 6:07 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
So like 2 days ago i learned how to make mods, so i made a mod called Player Mobs Mod, so 10 hours from now my mod was deleted, after so much secsuss!
I took a look in the rules, i couldnt find anything! And i have been banned before for INVALID MODERATION!
PMC Moderators are either 2 strict or to stupid!
Or do the rules say i cant get the community involved in helping a mod i made?
My truth has been told!
Rule i was banned on:
7.1.2Edited Content
When you are modifying a work that was created by someone else, you absolutely must follow the guidelines below. Failure to do so will be treated as stolen content and will result in the removal of the submission and a ban placed on your account. Follow the guidelines below if you would like to create a modified version of someone else's work. Modified work is not allowed in any form in the Skin section, regardless of the following guidelines.
I DO NOT KNOW, HOW I ABUSED THIS! I DID NOT ADD ANY ITEMS, TEXTURES ETC. JUST MOBS WITH THE PLAYERS SKINS WHO WANTED TO BE INVOLVED!
HudsonGamingYT
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon