forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Why do so many people hate on Jeb?

1 emerald13 replies614 views
created 08/29/2012 9:58 pm by DanTheYellowYoshi
last reply 08/29/2012 10:46 pm
I've heard tons of people whine and complain about Jeb's updates, and it's starting to get on my nerves. I think Jeb is makng the game better. Dont people WANT a bigger game? Why u people hate on Jeb?!
Posted by avatar
DanTheYellowYoshi
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

13 replies

08/29/2012 10:46 pm
Level 46 : Master Technomancer
ThatsMyPickaxe
Yeah, and why only hate on Jeb? I've heard that a lot of the new stuff are dinnerbone's ideas. And, I applaud him for coming up with such good ones.
08/29/2012 10:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Creeper
MrQazDucky
I think Jeb's doing fine at coming up with stuff, and now he has help from dinnerbone.
08/29/2012 10:27 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder
They made the game, they can do whatever they want to it. You are getting free content updates, they are not FORCING you to update, they give you a yes or no option, if you do not want the update press no, if you want it press yes, simple.
08/29/2012 10:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Megaultraraptor
My reason at least is that Jeb just makes bugs. I dont give a crap if hes too busy updating FIX YOUR DAMN GAME
08/29/2012 10:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Dreamadingding
Lyric
Dreamadingding"They missed those crappy graphics",lyric
uhhh minecraft still has crappy graphics

It's still not the same. I think everybody knows that MineCraft isn't the same as it was before.

well maybe stop complining about it sorry for my speelling but eriously guys just adapt!
08/29/2012 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dddsss1
LyricMost people dislike Jeb because of his decisions he makes based on the game. I think a lot of people miss the old MineCraft, rather the new. They missed those crappy graphics, because that's what made MineCraft so unique. This same thing happened with a popular game called RuneScape. RuneScape was very fun in the beginning, but after so many updates, it got dull and boring. This same thing is happening to MineCraft, or at least some people think that. People miss the crappy graphics, and they miss the old MineCraft. That is why some people, or most people, dislike Jeb. I honestly dislike Jeb, and can't wait for Notch to get back in control. I hope I helped you figure your issue out.( For the people who miss the old MC, you can just update/downgrade to the older versions via MineCraft.net )

Runescape ftw
08/29/2012 10:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Dreamadingding
"They missed those crappy graphics",lyric
uhhh minecraft still has crappy graphics
08/29/2012 10:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
Daenynia
People hate on Jeb because they think he stole minecraft from Notch(material wise). Notch hasn't been working on the game much at all lately. Jeb is like the people who continue lost texturepacks like dokucraft, he takes the original and adds to it.
08/29/2012 10:21 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon
NobSwitch
Umm... Jeb doesn't work on texture packs...
08/29/2012 10:41 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
LivingEntity
'Tis a comparison. Read.
08/29/2012 10:02 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Maybe they don't know what MCNostalgia is, so they complain instead of downgrading if they don't like the new stuff :3

I like the updates, though, and only use MCNostalgia when I want to play an older version. (Which I don't really much.)
08/29/2012 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LilMissMinecraft
NOTCH 4 LYYYYYFE

but I still love the updates c:
08/29/2012 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OneManMiner
Honestly I think there's nothing wrong with making the game better... Even though I'm not a fan of the recent updates I think they're pretty cool.

But personally, I'm more of a Notch fan

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome