I am mad about this

X_pilot's Avatar X_pilot11/21/13 9:12 am
1 emeralds 295 5
11/21/2013 11:54 pm
Patriots_Terran's Avatar Patriots_Terran
ok. First off, I am not sure where this belongs and it is a complaint to another website, where the admins are not reachable. I am unhappy that somebody just took my mod and posted it on a website, that I did not know about. The descriptions are very brief and quite wrong. No credits are given to the actual maker, this guy is just distributing the mod without anything back to the modders!
How is this allowed!!! I am so frustrated atm and would like to know where it states that he/she is allowed to do this!
Here's the website:
http://download-minecraft-mod.com/

I am really annoyed about this!
X_pilot
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2013 11:54 pm
Level 42 : Master Batman
Patriots_Terran
Would it help if you get a Creative Commons copyright thing? Sorry I'm not very familiar with that
11/21/2013 9:17 am
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
samus0374
Well.... If you were to get a bunch of people... You might be able to knock the website offline using some tools...
11/21/2013 9:15 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
Welcome to real life.

I'm sorry about your situation, but there's really nothing you can do. This is the internet, things like that happen all the time, it doesn't need to be stated that he/she is allowed to do so.
11/21/2013 9:25 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
X_pilot
Shouldn't He/She at least notify the mod maker? I wouldn't mind if He'She asked, but they didn't which is what annoys me the most!
11/21/2013 11:49 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
Unfortunately that's not how it works. Too often people see something they like, download, then upload it as their own somewhere else. It happened to my texture pack back when I had it up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome