forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Do you think she likes me? And should I ask her out?

1 emerald57 replies2,304 views
created 12/12/2014 9:49 pm by Chris9awesome
last reply 12/15/2014 11:35 am
So, the title basically says what I'm asking XD.

So, there's this really nice girl I like, but I don't know if she likes me back XD.

Things that make me think she likes me:

She stares at me during class and when I turn and look at her she turns and blushes.

One of her friends told me she likes it when I look at her, but her friend laughed after she said that. So I don't really know XD.

She tries to make me laugh and always starts the conversations, but I start some.

I don't want to tell my friends to help because they will probably tease me or embarrass me.

One guy is always asking girls if they want to date him because his girlfriend dumped him. He asked her a few times and that makes me nervous.

Today I accidentally closed a door in front of her. She looked kinda mad XD

We have a lot of things in common. We both like the same sport but she's on the girls team.

What do you think? Ask all the questions you want XD
Posted by avatar
Chris9awesome
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter

comment Login or register to post a reply.

57 replies

12/15/2014 8:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Toast
ilikepaprika
She.
Can NOT.
know that you play minecraft.
12/15/2014 11:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
searchndstroy
Why not? Hiding something is not a good idea.
12/13/2014 11:31 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Slime Tamer
VeryMadCrafter
Indeed she likes you but I`m not sure if you want to ask her out. Your choice.
12/13/2014 10:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Fisherman
Reefripz
I know how u feel but my problem is I am not the type to ask I am very shy and scared to ask stuff like that I am usually the one who sits with the perants when we visit someone but honestly I think u should do it.
12/13/2014 10:24 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
12/13/2014 10:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Just YOLO it. Good luck!
12/13/2014 10:17 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
EveryBodyIsAmazingJK xD <3

Though we will help you through this!

We will honor you!

You will find Justice!

Honor!

Monor!

Boner! Wait no what...

YOU WILL FIND HER HEART...!!!

In the trash can. JK xD <3

Just do it she is in love with you.... <3 xD

JUST ASK ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING. I am pretty good at this shit!

Oh! Hey wait! When she is going to sleep tell her this:

You need a blanket? Because that's my nickname!

nice advice buddy
12/13/2014 9:51 am
Level 27 : Expert Fisherman
mudkip45

Thank you for your time here on Planet Datecraft, make sure you grab one of our pamplets on your way out and have a nice day!

*Edit*: Sorry, just had to put that there in case no one did... it is a tradition among dating threads BTW: Good luck with whatever you decide to do
12/13/2014 9:45 am
Chris9awesome
Oh and I'm locking thread (if I can XD)
12/15/2014 11:35 am
Level 38 : Artisan Button Pusher
Jesuitical
12/13/2014 8:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Liam
PRO TIP: Don't tell her you play minecraft..

-Liam
12/13/2014 8:31 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
Ok, I understand PMC is likely the only place kids can get together with others of similar age, but c'mon! Asking love advice on PMC, really?
But, *sigh*, I guess anyone needs a little bit of a confidence boost every once in a while.

If she blushes when you look at her, its clear. Just ask her if she wants to come with you for a cofee, or a restaurant or maybe a theme park. But, NOT the movies. That will be later.
But be careful, you need to see if she's the right one. She may be a needy, annoying bi- uh, girl. That's what I meant. A needy, annoying girl.
12/13/2014 8:11 am
Level 26 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
pics or it didnt happen
12/13/2014 8:01 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
DarkMines
Yolo. Do it!
12/13/2014 8:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
eaPiniM
cringe
12/13/2014 7:51 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
do it!
12/13/2014 7:47 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Nerd
Irish
Talk to her and befriend her before you do anything...all Im gonna say.
12/13/2014 5:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EveryBodyIsAmazing
What do you mean?

I am the best.
12/13/2014 5:16 am
Level 45 : Master Botanist
Sbia
here's a protip
don't take advice from internet strangers
12/13/2014 5:12 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
EveryBodyIsAmazing-snip-

Please just don't.
12/13/2014 4:50 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
minecraftian2424
How old are you friends? Why would they make fun of you if you ask a girl out?
12/13/2014 9:38 am
Chris9awesome
Well I'm 16 and their like 16,15 Well they'll tease me in front of her sometimes if I tell them I like her.
12/13/2014 4:47 am
Level 73 : Legendary Taco
Nibblets
Dont Go straight up to her and ask her start having little conversations every now and again. look for compliments and see if she laughs at this that arnt really funny if she does these she most likely likes you. just spend some time with her first though
12/13/2014 3:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EveryBodyIsAmazing
Do it for the vine!
12/13/2014 3:16 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
searchndstroy
Great thing I happen to know all about this stuff. *sarcasm* Having no experience is fun.

Go for it.
12/13/2014 1:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
lol, poor Chris is going to be flooded with 3 pages of dating advice from strangers when he reads this!
12/13/2014 12:57 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
I say that you should become her friend a bit more, to where it looks like she is comfortable around you. Then, when the timing is right (good weather for a day to the beach/river or a picnic, or a good movie is out) then ask her if she want's to "what ever you want to do" then if she says yes just keep her happy if you think she's worth it. Good Luck, hope I helped you out, because LOVE is a powerful thing. Don't ever forget that! -That random hobo down the street
12/13/2014 12:08 am
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
LeeTheENTP
12/13/2014 7:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Golden Vortex
I was about to post about how it is weird that no one posted this. Now I don't need to! Thanks!
12/13/2014 12:42 am
YourLocalFloridian
LOL I LOVE IT!

P.S what is a Shadbusher?
12/12/2014 11:09 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dolphin
Paser3333
You better make your commenters proud
12/12/2014 11:05 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter
delusi0nal

Sorry for the quick sketch... My dad is making me go to sleep and I had to do a quickie in 4 minutes before he broke me...
Thought you deserved one though. :p

GOOD LUCK!
12/12/2014 11:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
ShadowB3ast
This just gave me hope. Im going for it.
12/12/2014 10:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
_Nyarlathotep__
I'm gonna post on my own personal experience.

If you think she likes you, just ask her if she does. If she questions why, just tell her how you feel. I will honestly say first relationships almost never work out in the end, but you learn a lot from it. Some of the best advice I've honestly heard is to just take a "yolo" attitude towards dating when you're young. Just asking her won't hurt anything, and can actually help out a lot.

Hope you, and anyone else with this problem, find this helpful. Cheers!
12/12/2014 10:52 pm
Level 43 : Master Poro
GildedGam3r
Yolo is a wonderful thing
12/12/2014 10:36 pm
Level 45 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Well, I would redirect you to my Love/Dating Advice Thread (you probably should've been redirected earlier), however I think you've received all the advice you need, other than this:

Take it slowly. Try throwing subtle hints at her, and be sure to be confident in the process. Confidence is the most important thing. Also, be sure to make her laugh as much as possible, girls love that.

To be honest, though, from your situation, it shouldn't take much hint-throwing to let her know you like her too. I'm sure you got this. When you go to ask her (ask her to a movie first, and then out afterwards), just be as confident as you can, like I said before. Also, if she ends up saying no, then don't let it phase you. Find some funny way to change the subject, and continue to be friends with her. She might end up giving you a second chance down the road...

Good luck! If you need any more advice, feel free to let me know.

Edit: I just remembered... Considering your age, don't take the relationship too seriously. Keep it somewhat shallow, yet as genuine as possible. Be careful.
12/12/2014 10:33 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
If you're asking about it on Planet Minecraft, and you won't tell your friends who you like because you think they'll embarrass or tease you, then you're obviously too young to be dating.

My friends know who I like... They tease me because they think she's ugly, but it's all in good humor. I tease my friend whose girlfriend is both two years older than him, and plays "on two teams", if you catch my drift. We don't embarrass each other over it, though, lol. There's a fine line between teasing and teasing. If their opinion of you changes because they know who you like, then they're immature and either they are too young to be your friend, or you're too young to be dating.

If they're going to tease or embarrass you if they know you like her, then what would prevent them from doing so if you start dating anyway?

If they will really be teasing you, like in a bad way, then I wouldn't ask her out if I were you. That happened to me when I was in 7th grade, and it did not go well for me.

But honestly, it's up to you.
Go for it, if you want.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-Wayne Gretzky (NOT MICHAEL JORDAN. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE GIVING HIM CREDIT FOR THAT QUOTE.)
12/12/2014 10:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
PMC - Dating Site Since Never
Eh, for real help, I would just do it. Don't chicken out man
12/12/2014 10:30 pm
YourLocalFloridian
Hey, Amazon was a book-ordering site when it started out!
12/12/2014 10:22 pm
Level 43 : Master Poro
GildedGam3r
Go for it. It's better to get rejected than not ask at all, and in this case I highly doubt you'll be rejected. I'm probably one of the shiest people and was a new kid at the beginning of the year in my school. However, there was a girl I originally didn't like because she forced me to talk to people, but we eventually started smiling at each other everyday during class. I had no idea if she liked me and according to myself and everyone in my engineering program she's the prettiest/smartest girl in school, but I liked her a lot so I went ahead and asked her out and she said yes. Now we are "an amazing couple"(and the spawns of satan according to my friend) and mad in love.

*Edit* Also, as someone said previously, don't just say, "Do you want to go out with me?" Ask if she wants to see a movie, go ice skating, go to a school dance/prom(If you dance don't do the lame swaying slow dance thing, do the waltz or something xD), etc.
12/12/2014 10:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Musician
Autumn Fyre
When ANY guy at all looks at me, I usually end up blushing. But I'm weird.

So yeah, do what everyone is saying up above.

You're welcome for my completely useless advice
12/12/2014 10:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
philpres2
I would say do it. I'll hope on the bandwagon with the other comments.

Also, this is the first thread on relationships that hasn't gotten any negative feedback.
+1 PMC
12/12/2014 10:13 pm
Level 45 : Master Botanist
Sbia
yet
12/12/2014 10:18 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
philpres2
-1/2?
12/12/2014 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
nino08807
Do it.
12/12/2014 10:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Button Pusher
Meluii
Go ahead. Make your dreams come into reality
12/12/2014 9:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
OhItsNic
Same boat myself.

Go for it I guess.
12/12/2014 10:00 pm
YourLocalFloridian
I should ride more boats!
12/12/2014 10:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
OhItsNic
Ha.

Op: Just ask her to the movies lmao.. I dont suspect you will walk over to her and say "Do you want to go out with me."

>.>
12/12/2014 10:05 pm
YourLocalFloridian
that's a great idea, maybe there's a movie out they'd both be interested in seeing? movies have been a romantic staple for who knows how many years xD

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome