You Want an Active Team To Play With Daily? Read This!

Dittor's Avatar Dittor7/16/17 2:21 pm
1 emeralds 352 6
7/21/2017 5:46 pm
JacqueNotFound's Avatar JacqueNotFound
Hello! So if you're interested in playing with a good, active team, you better read all of this:

Firstly, if you are interested in a good & active team of people, please would you apply here.
I've been running Factions for a very long time, & I am a very experienced player in general. I am good at PvP, I am very good at building & making faction bases on OP Factions and ordinary factions. But most of all, I am a strong leader. In the past I have been leader of some really great factions.It was only until recently however, that I had to stop playing factions due to personal reasons.

I am now back online, and I would like to start up a new, greater faction.

May I also note, that each faction I have been leader of, has played on a variety of different servers and we have NEVER had any insiders, which is quite remarkable, (in my opinion, and probably yours aswell.) The faction will be communicating via Discord. (You need Discord to apply anyway.)

The faction will have the following ranks:
1) Member: Lowest Rank = You're a member, congratulations! Obide by the rules, or face the consequences.

2) Trial-Moderator: Higher Rank = You're a little over member - you're applying to be a Moderator. Over this time you will be under strict surveillance. You will also be asked to do a quick interview on Discord with Staff. (No mic required.)

3) Moderator: Higher Rank = You're a moderator of our faction. Your job is quite simple - moderate. A timetable will be given to you on which days of the week you should be moderating which particular server, (servers the faction will be playing on are undecided yet). You're expected to spend AT LEAST one hour online a day. As well as playing & moderating the different servers, you are also expected to be constantly moderating the Faction's Discord. You will have access to serveral permissions on the Text & Voice channels which will allow you to stop any arguments/agressive behaviour etc.
As moderator you're expected to remain calm in all situations. Using caps (directly at anyone in the faction), being rude to anyone in the faction, saying racial slurs or "Jokes," will not be tolerated and will get you demoted by either a Sr. Mod, Admin, Manager, or myself. If you're not demoted first time - you will be given a warning (whether you're demoted or given a warning depends on how seriously you offend people). There are other rules for Moderators, which I will not explain here, as the paragraph would be far too long! But basically, as moderator, you're required to be a very courteous, nice person, whom I and the members of our faction can rely on. You must Always listen to those with a higer rank than yourselves, but you are also expected to take lower rank's opinions into consideration.
If you do not meet our expectations as moderator, you will be demoted to Member and will not be able to apply as Trial-Mod for two weeks.

4) Sr. Moderator: Even Higher Rank = By this point, you're a very trusted member. You have been moderator for a good long time, and have always showed to me, the Admins and Managers, that you're a considerate, calm & sensible person. You're in charge of your departement (Moderators), and will be expected to manage Trial-Moderators, as well as interview them. Like moderators however, you are still expected to Moderate. At this rank you're expected to spend at least Two Hours online per day. Like moderators, you will have a timetable. And also like moderators, you will be expected to look-over Discord & enforce good, teamly behaviour.

6) Admin: Yep, Even Higher Rank = As admin, you're to always listen to the Head of your departement (Manager). As well as the Owner/Leader of course. Admin, basically does as it says in the name. You will have certain permissions to manage the Discord server. You will also have a lot of input & say on how the faction could improve. You're in charge of making sure that the Sr. Moderator & members are up to date, and aware of any news in the faction. Like Moderator, & Sr. Moderator, you Must Always Behave well & set a good example. There is a lot more to say on this of course, but I can explain this one to one.

7) Manager: Definetely Higher Rank = You're the Manager. You're the Owner's most trusted member. You're in charge of making sure the Admin is doing everything right. There is no need for me to explain anymore on this forum post.

8) Owner/Leader (myself): Highest rank :} = As Owner of your faction I will make sure that every single staff member is doing as they are meant to. I will constantly be thinking of ways the faction could improve, & I will always be there for ANY member. Whether a problem is big or small.
===================================================================================================================
So that hopefully sums up what the faction will be about. Now, it's time for you to decide whether you want to join or not.
If you are interested in joining, then please do make an application below.

Copy and paste the following template into your clipboard, and type out all of your answers by replying to this thread:

IGN:
YOUR CURRENT AGE:
FIRST LANGUAGE:
DO YOU HAVE ANY MINECRAFT ALTS?:
DO YOU HAVE ANY RANKS ON ANY FACTION SERVERS?:
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT TO YOUR AVERAGE PLAYER?:
PLEASE TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY AND THE THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO OUTSIDE OF MINECRAFT:
WHAT IS YOUR DISCORD USERNAME?:
Note: If you do not wish to give out your Discord username on planetminecraft.com, you're very welcome to PM it to me, or get it to me in some other form.

WARNING:DISCORD IS REQUIREDTO JOIN OUR FACTION. DO NOT BOTHER APPLYING WITHOUT HAVING DISCORD. OUR FACTION WILL BE COMMUNICATING CONSTANTLY VIA DISCORD. THIS IS HOW WE WILL WORK AS A PROFESSIONAL TEAM. COMMUNCAITION IS KEY.
Dittor
Level 1 : New Miner