Your first world problems?

Kitsune Erza's Avatar Kitsune Erza8/27/15 5:23 pm
8/27/2015 8:06 pm
MonodicaMC's Avatar MonodicaMC
The automatic opening doors on dad's car are broken and I have to manually open the doors ;_; /qq
Kitsune Erza
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2015 8:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
MonodicaMC
Kitsune ErzaThe automatic opening doors on dad's car are broken and I have to manually open the doors ;_; /qq

To take this a step further, the locks on our car are mostly broken and only work with the remote like half the time, the rest of the time we actually have manually unlock them with a key or unlock the drivers door, turn on the car, and then roll down the windows and pull up the little lock thing by hand. Especially in the summer too, the heat seems to make it worse?
08/27/2015 7:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
BlueTideFSX
I wake up too early for school, and have no breakfast.. :/ lol
08/27/2015 7:53 pm
Kitsune Erza
People seem to be pretty dumbfounded by my dad's car eh lol
08/27/2015 7:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
MissMarifire
Kitsune ErzaThe automatic opening doors on dad's car are broken and I have to manually open the doors ;_; /qq

...what. I've lived in the US all my life and have never heard of such commodity. I've heard of automatic public and private doors, due to the rising need to accommodate for the disabled/injured population, because trying to go up and down stairwells with crutches is nigh impossible, and a fairly high population of old people. Must be because of where I live, Ohio tends to be incredibly behind on technology usually.
me10014. I never find what I want to eat in my pantry even though its full of snacks and candy and chips

I have that exact same feeling sometimes. I think if anything, if you feel that way, make use of your leftovers. We made a few boxes of Alfredo noodles a couple nights back, had that as my lunch for a few days. Also, don't be afraid on learning how to cook for yourself, in fact I encourage you, because you're going to have to later on in life.

---
My computer keeps shutting off without being overheated, and I'm afraid I might have to buy a new PSU because they just got out of warranty and mine is REALLY expensive ;m;

Some minivans have them, to get into the backseats. there's a button inside you press to open the door, and they're known to break :/

Another reason for me to love old cars
08/27/2015 7:27 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire

...what. I've lived in the US all my life and have never heard of such commodity. I've heard of automatic public and private doors, due to the rising need to accommodate for the disabled/injured population, because trying to go up and down stairwells with crutches is nigh impossible, and a fairly high population of old people. Must be because of where I live, Ohio tends to be incredibly behind on technology usually.
me10014. I never find what I want to eat in my pantry even though its full of snacks and candy and chips

I have that exact same feeling sometimes. I think if anything, if you feel that way, make use of your leftovers. We made a few boxes of Alfredo noodles a couple nights back, had that as my lunch for a few days. Also, don't be afraid on learning how to cook for yourself, in fact I encourage you, because you're going to have to later on in life.

---
My computer keeps shutting off without being overheated, and I'm afraid I might have to buy a new PSU because they just got out of warranty and mine is REALLY expensive ;m;
08/27/2015 7:00 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Artist
Gealx3
1. I have to work on my texture pack when I haven't even worked on a single texture and I have to release an update tomorrow. Like right now.
2. When you finish something delicious and someone else hasn't and you have to deal with looking at them eating it.
3. When I'm told I'm going to get picked up from school but it doesn't happen.
4. Low battery
08/27/2015 5:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1389843
[deleted]
08/27/2015 5:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Calebach
I only get 900 FPS instead of 1000
08/27/2015 5:49 pm
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Rawstrus
1 2 3 4 I declare an ethnic war.
Jokes,
Getting fed up of having to wait for your fun, yet useless things from amazon (e.g. laser pointers) to deliver.. even when it's 1 day shipping.
08/27/2015 5:47 pm
Kitsune Erza
Plot twist I'm Canadian but I guess it's close enough xD
08/27/2015 5:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
xXPuffinXx
I'm from England. I don't even notice opening car doors, so you Americans are just all lazy.
08/27/2015 5:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
Captain_NA

I dont think its the doors ther's the problem, it's maybe more laziness, your from America right?

I'm from america and i never heard of automatic opening doors lol
lol yeah its pretty hard to actually open car doors .-.
08/27/2015 5:29 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sailor
Captain_NA

I dont think its the doors ther's the problem, it's maybe more laziness, your from America right?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome