forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Your Skins Backstory (And Mine)

1 emerald30 replies572 views
created 12/26/2014 8:57 pm by EpicmasterRevived
last reply 12/28/2014 12:36 am
My Skin's Backstory is He is A Humanoid Blue Creeper that Spawned in a cave in 1.3 Regular Creeper's Are racist to Humanoid Multicolored Creepers so he got out of the cave in the night (he was naked and the size of a baby zombie at this time) and got out. He saw a Random Noob With a Teenager Skin die from PvP with a guy with diamond armor and stole the cloths off the corpse while The Guy with Diamond Armor Tried To kill him but escaped.

The Next Day He started raiding houses for items. stealing them from chests and he got a reputation of a criminal. villages have wanted signs everywhere but until 1.4 came out he quit doing it (he was The size of Steve at that time) and Ordered His Signature Headphones off MineBay Using Stolen Emeralds And in 1.5. He Started A Clan Called Progalaxy. And in 1.6 He joined The Survivalists Club in 1.7 he had his first death and respawned in the same cave oh boy he was a idiot and he turned the cave into a home.

but later he went to a market and one of the people recognized him so the guy and his goons destroyed his home but in 1.7.10 he made a temporary redstone home and he got a rainbow adventure backpack from a traveling merchant and is currently looking for home also while having misadventures with other people with his dog Grumm

Im looking forward for your posts!
Posted by avatar
EpicmasterRevived
Level 10 : Journeyman Fish

30 replies

12/28/2014 12:36 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
BossJordan_g
Wow, great backstories you have. I just really love Tommy Hilfiger and made myself as a skin. That's it.
12/28/2014 12:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Broch__Man
-snip-
12/27/2014 10:10 pm
EpicmasterRevived
XDInsanity
Rawkstarscotty
EpicmasterRevivedwith his dog Grumm

Uh, right now, I'm just using christmasy skins, but I'm gonna try to create my own skin or something soon, and give it a backstory.

unless your joking, he is someone that works for mojang

I was, but I forgot to add a part there. I should of highlighted the word dog as well. Because they could of gotten the inspiration from grumm, but it was a small coincidence that it was a dog as well, I noticed.[/quote]

when you use the name on a mob ingame the mob turns upside down so that's why my dogs name is grumm
12/27/2014 10:09 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Robot_ninja455It's been a long while..but this, is what i've came up for Part One /

That would make a good blog.
12/27/2014 9:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Robot_ninja455
It's been a long while..but this, is what i've came up for Part One

The story begins at 3084, I wouldn't say "Future" Unless Towns,Villages, And other cities were abandoned.."Humans were very scarce in this time, by that 'Bomb'My mother said..You know, it's very likely that they were in war with other species..But..From what our ancesters told us when we were very very little, they went in wars twice the entire world."She said,I still remember her saying that..even if i'm 16.In human years i'd be 24..Like my mom said..Every two years, we count thoes at birthday',Than the next two we don't..Kinda a "Dark" Elf thing..I don't know..But, other Elf kinds..such as their explorer BunsFactory..She is..a "Wild one" She came here..and well she was a archelogist as she 'Said' and wanted to study our Holy Rock wich my people like to say it is, but it's just a Purple,Glowing,Steaming purple, Rock.See..I'm more like an 'Assassain' Dark Elf..My mother gave me with robotic thing, and some people stickd it into my arm..So..It kinda did hurt..Although worth it..I can slash enemies with my Claws, it slashes them and poison goes into them..plus the sharpness on it..is unbeleivable..So yeah..
Okay..Enough of that..Let's get the story on.

Hehehehe...You're never alone..

Chapter one..

"Graah!"I slash the Claws at it."Take that!"I slash it again.I turn off my poison."Hmm..Oh tasty cow.."I said..hungrily.I licked my lips, and dragged the cow back to camp."Soo..Hungiryyy"When I looked back at the kingdom..It was on fire..This person..Had black hair..White Adventurer suit..And His Right eye, is puurree White!His other eye had a cyan eye."GAH!" "No..NO..NOO!"I dashed into the back exit, and people were panicing!These Purple things, had an eye..Our land we call them Knight mares.We were shock in fear.I shouted "Everyone to the Red Keep!It's too much fire, escape into the whole!The Red Keep is safe!" I thought..But I havn't been there for 10 months.."GAH!Hurry!We don't have much time!Our village will be burnt out!"I shouted..What if something happened to it..What about the Humans?Wouldn't they be mad at us?I hurried, and said.."Okay..Is everyone alright?"They replied with sighes, and huffing and puffing..Pating..Crying..Scared.."Uhm,Okay..I have some red tents..We can fit 3 people sleeping in it..So.."I said.I started to lay the tents down..Putting beds down onto them.I fell asleep.Poof!Psshh!It sounded like one of thoes bomb told me.. Caboom,Explosions were heared \\Well..Part two will come out Later..//
12/27/2014 9:05 pm
EpicmasterRevived
YourLocalFloridian

Getting mad makes me explode and i get clumsy and fall face first on the ground at times

oh cool, what happens when you explode? do you just respawn or something?
lol how do you get clumsy?

my explosion is 10x bigger and also it spawns potatos but i still respawn
and i got clumsy cause i overdosed on Redstone related drugs due to my interest and love of redstone
12/27/2014 6:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian

Getting mad makes me explode and i get clumsy and fall face first on the ground at times

12/27/2014 6:02 pm
YourLocalFloridian
[/quote]

not any that I can think of!
what are the cons of being a humanoid blue creeper?[/quote]

Getting mad makes me explode and i get clumsy and fall face first on the ground at times[/quote]

12/27/2014 5:02 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
Patchpen
I had a weird looking skin based off me. Then I decided orange eyed endermen would be cool, so I kept the hat from my old skin and turned the rest into an orange eyed enderman in a black suit. Then I uploaded it to PMC, but then I took it back down because I broke a rule (part picking) and so I remade the skin without the picked parts, and turned the suit dark blue.

Then I made a christmas version, but that isn't the one I intend to use forever.
12/27/2014 4:44 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Treyvaderxio
Just a slime that happend to get colored red, and get some cool outfit I guess?
12/27/2014 3:49 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
well its christmas so i had to ad christmas feel to it

but the original is an inside joke when me and some guys were on a server and i was doing a whole load of blood magic and it kinda stuck as my skin

and sometimes i just like to be jace

12/27/2014 3:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Spa-Geddy
I like stickmen...
12/27/2014 2:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Turtwig2356
I was a Pokemon trainer.My best friend and partner Pokemon was Turtwig. We did everything together.We ate together,played games together,battled together,won together,and loss together.Then one day...he didn't do anything with me.We started to grow apart.He left during the night.I searched for him, and couldn't find him.Next day,I awoke to a knock on the door.Someone was carrying my Turtwig's corpse.He had died that morning.Since then,I wear his head as a hood, so I would always have him with me.
12/27/2014 2:09 pm
EpicmasterRevived
YourLocalFloridian
EpicmasterRevived
YourLocalFloridian
what are your cons of stretchyness?

what are the cons of being a humanoid blue creeper?

12/27/2014 2:42 am
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Cjak41
I used to play on a RP airship server. Our faction(they royal navy) Was planning to attack the lead faction of normandy(weird name for a rp server ) We all thought to know our ranks we would make skins. Leaders had golden shoulder pads and and royal purple trench coat and lesser units had a lighter,softer purple trench coat with no extra things. We attacked them and won, i ware it to this day because it is my favorite skin of my mooshroom collection .
12/27/2014 2:26 am
YourLocalFloridian
YourLocalFloridian
EpicmasterRevived
YourLocalFloridianlol, my skin has always been the same, up until January 2014. I run a testing facility (think Minecraft Aperture Science), and we were starting to work on DNA combining. after successfully combining one test subject with up to %90 Enderman DNA, put myself up to the test (due to a lack of willing test participants). my experiment didn't go as planned, something in the machine broke (as if we maintain anything properly ), I ended up becoming %57 rubber, %2 Enderman and %41 human. so now my skin is super-stretchy

on the bright side, test subject #3 was successfully infused with Enderdragon, then the test was boarded over and the shaft sealed. nobody ever went back down into that room, and the server closed, leaving Vastform Aperture to decay.

now I just try to live a normal, yet stretchy life

what are the cons of being a humanoid blue creeper?
12/26/2014 11:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
Time travel. Clothing from different eras.
12/27/2014 2:27 am
YourLocalFloridian
what eras are your current clothes from?
12/26/2014 10:45 pm
EpicmasterRevived
*Edit My skin is also me just to point it out
12/26/2014 10:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
Rawkstarscotty
XDInsanity
Rawkstarscotty

Where have I heard that name before? Defiantly not by someone who had the initials TDM, that's for sure.

Uh, right now, I'm just using christmasy skins, but I'm gonna try to create my own skin or something soon, and give it a backstory.

I was, but I forgot to add a part there. I should of highlighted the word dog as well. Because they could of gotten the inspiration from grumm, but it was a small coincidence that it was a dog as well, I noticed.
12/26/2014 10:22 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
Rawkstarscotty

Where have I heard that name before? Defiantly not by someone who had the initials TDM, that's for sure.

12/26/2014 10:18 pm
Level 43 : Master Necromancer
samus0374
It was June the 19th of '44. Just landed on Omaha beach France, in a spaceship. Killed all dem Nazi's and saved the day. (With the light suit of course.)
12/26/2014 10:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
Rawkstarscotty

12/26/2014 10:13 pm
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Here is my skin. I wanted to make my own skin that looked as much like me as possible so I made a suit, sorted the head and added the red tie which is kinda signature for me IRL. Once that was done I added the over coat, just to finish it off.

Not really a backstory to it, it's just supposed to be me

12/26/2014 10:08 pm
YourLocalFloridian
lol, my skin has always been the same, up until January 2014. I run a testing facility (think Minecraft Aperture Science), and we were starting to work on DNA combining. after successfully combining one test subject with up to %90 Enderman DNA, put myself up to the test (due to a lack of willing test participants). my experiment didn't go as planned, something in the machine broke (as if we maintain anything properly ), I ended up becoming %57 rubber, %2 Enderman and %41 human. so now my skin is super-stretchy

on the bright side, test subject #3 was successfully infused with Enderdragon, then the test was boarded over and the shaft sealed. nobody ever went back down into that room, and the server closed, leaving Vastform Aperture to decay.

now I just try to live a normal, yet stretchy life
12/26/2014 11:37 pm
EpicmasterRevived
12/27/2014 2:25 am
YourLocalFloridian
12/26/2014 9:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
Ohh... I thought you were asking how I came to download it
12/26/2014 9:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
I love Doctor Who.
I went to planetminecraft.com
I go to the "Skins" tab.
I search for "Doctor Who"
I find a Doctor Who skin.
I download it.
Done.
12/26/2014 9:24 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Seeing the topic made me think of the story.I'm gonna make it into a blog then post the link here when i'm done.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome