1.13.2 server cant connect

SuzukiLove's Avatar SuzukiLove2/20/19 11:17 pm
1 emeralds 333 5
2/21/2019 5:50 pm
SuzukiLove's Avatar SuzukiLove
I have been making servers for minecraft for a while now and never had an issue but i now have a dedicated server pc and i cannot get it to work. the server is all set up and its port forwarded and my firewall has been given access and yet nothing i tried a website that checks to see if a port is open or not and it says its not open. I dont understand because its not like this is the first time I am doing it I triple checked everything and it all seems right but yet nothing. If it helps I am port forwarding through and xfinity router. Please help me figure out what is going on here
SuzukiLove
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2019 6:00 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
try disabling the firewall while troubleshooting issues like this, also see if the server is running through the local network
02/21/2019 9:15 am
SuzukiLove
im already tried accessing the server from another pc on the same network and that did not i also completly disabled the firewall on the server pc and that also did nothing
02/21/2019 4:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
if you cant connect to the server on the same network then its an issue with the server itself not anything on the network side of things, have you tried doing a scorched earth approach when it comes to the server, start over with a new folder and what not?
02/21/2019 5:50 pm
SuzukiLove
so i just tried that several times and still nothing this is beyond frustrating
02/21/2019 5:31 pm
SuzukiLove
Ill give it a shot the server shows everything running properly so i didnt think to try that
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome