3rd Party World Editor Help

FrozenToast's Avatar FrozenToast4/7/19 4:15 pm history
2 emeralds 157 1
4/8/2019 6:56 am
thedutchlord's Avatar thedutchlord
Hi. Returning player, haven't played much since 1.12 or so (long before ocean update).

I started a new 1.13 world and moved my old creative/survival world to 1.13 but realized MCEdit doesn't work in 1.13 that I can tell.

tl;dr Are there any decent META tools like MCEdit that allow you to move a project from one world to the other, and re-arrange parts of a build (IE move whole floor up a few levels)? I've been using the in-game "clone" command for my creative builds, but it's somewhat slow and bulky and inefficient. I have my eye on "Worldedit", but haven't run a bucket server in years and don't know anything about forge or the others. It looks like worldedit is my best bet, but I don't know anything about it. Is it fairly easy to learn, or are there better options?

In any case thanks! I may roll back to 1.12 to use MCEdit but will have to start a new world for that. My old creative/survival world is upwards of 3 GB save file already anyway! Takes several minutes to backup.

Edit: forgot to mention I have done a cursory look over the gamepedia page for this topic but would like some advice of what's my best option. Thanks!
FrozenToast
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb