Artist looking for a server to call home

ickybones's Avatar ickybones8/23/11 10:27 pm
1 emeralds 215 5
8/24/2011 1:00 am
Kelseydex's Avatar Kelseydex
I just want to build a beautiful city with amazing buildings. I wanna find a server that I can call home. To build great structures and buildings. I also want to become part of the server. I don't ask to become an admin, I can become the artist. The one who creatures banners and nice layout designs.

For buildings I actually draw them out before going into the game and try to build it. For banners I can make it just a simple banner or a GIF. Signatures, screen captures, etc I can do it all. (I'll try to get some scans for this and screenshot of buildings I have created)

All I'm looking for is a RPG style server. I would act a part if I have to, I find it fun that way. Doesn't matter if you have tons of plugins or not. I'm pretty happy as long as there are simple rules, small community, mature players (no kids), and creativity among the group.

I'm about 19 and I do go to school so I might not always be on all the time but I can get on when I can.

P.S: NO HAMACHI
ickybones
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2011 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Kelseydex
My partner and i run a server called black dawn (http://www.blackdawncorp.com/) , We are gamers who play eve online and come to mine craft to create massive structures and just have fun with the server, we have no mods on the server we have 2 admins, team speak to chat to the other players online and we are all 20+ We have about 9 players that come to the server, who are very friendly and will help if you need it, We are currently building an Egyptian theme Which is almost complete. If you would like to trail our server Post below

Cya !
08/23/2011 10:55 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Geonix
setting-hardcore-roleplay-server-t2029.html

You can always come on ours its pretty much everything you described you wanted plus we do alot of random art and stuff to do with the server

All we ask is you follow the rules as we're very strict and youll be banned if you dont

If youre interested feel free to join the Facebook and chat with us ill be on for a few more hours and i own the server so you can feel free to ask questions and stuff
08/23/2011 10:49 pm
ickybones
AW come on. No one needs an artist for their server. OR have a simple server such as that? COME ONNNN.
08/23/2011 10:35 pm
ickybones
Please PM me if I don't answer here. My username is h311.
08/23/2011 10:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
That no Hamachi shot me in the heart bro

I have a Hamachi server it's freebuild and I have been looking for a person like you to help make it look nice with buildings! But it lags like a b****
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome