forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

Builders And Staff Needed!!!

1 emerald26 replies217 views
created 01/31/2012 5:19 pm by WaffleEyes
last reply 01/31/2012 7:27 pm
Come Join us over at WaffleCraft. We are curremtly looking for builders and staff. If you want to be staff fill out the following application in a reply below:
How Old Are You:
What Makes You A Good Leader:
Why You Should Be A Staff Member:
What Makes You Stand Out:

Also, We are looking for plugins to help us improve our server and your experience so suggest one or more plugins below to help everyone out.

Server IP : 69.21.139.206:25565

Other Ways To Become Op:
Donate to [email protected]
Build Spawn
Help Us develop our plugins
or Be a dedicated and adiment member of the server.

Come Join Us Now!

New Plugins Added!
Plugins to come:
Lockette
Factions
Posted by avatar
WaffleEyes
Level 1 : New Miner

26 replies

01/31/2012 7:27 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
01/31/2012 7:23 pm
Level 28 : Expert Taco
SkeefOoo
How Old Are You: 14
What Makes You A Good Leader: I take charge and make sure everyone is ready before I start whatever needs to be done.
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: I am very experienced with running servers, and I know what people think is fun and I know many plugins. I am really good at world edit, good at moderating servers, and I can make the server an even more fun place to stay
What Makes You Stand Out: As I said before, I am really good at plugins and running servers. I know almost all the commands and I have good plugins. I am an admin that not many can match up to. I have administrated on many server such as BluMoon SMP, PwnscapePvP, and many more. I am responsible and I am not a person who argues a lot with others. I am very lenient on opinions and requests. I also follow rules very well, you won't regret accepting me as a staff member.
01/31/2012 7:15 pm
crazymegatron1
WaffleEyesCome Join us over at WaffleCraft. We are curremtly looking for builders and staff. If you want to be staff fill out the following application in a reply below:
How Old Are You:22
What Makes You A Good Leader: I am bred to command
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: becuse its awesome to be a staff member!
What Makes You Stand Out: I take action and i have the minecraft exploer app on my iphone:).

Also, We are looking for plugins to help us improve our server and your experience so suggest one or more plugins below to help everyone out.

Server IP : 69.21.139.206:25565

Other Ways To Become Op:
Donate to [email protected]
Build Spawn
Help Us develop our plugins
or Be a dedicated and adiment member of the server.

Come Join Us Now!

New Plugins Added!
Plugins to come:
Lockette
Factions
01/31/2012 7:04 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Creeper
K1ngsn1pe
What: I am funyn and help people alot
why: i would be a great additoon for staff and have lots of experience, i am admin on 4 server and co-owner on another
What makes me stand out: I am awsome and kind to others and i put opthers first

PLugins: Essentials, World edit, world guard, mobdisguise and more
01/31/2012 7:00 pm
CoxintheBox
How Old Are You: 18
What Makes You A Good Leader: I'm a friendly person that likes to solve problems and is good at mediation, I love people and helping out with things that I love, like minecraft!
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: I should be a staff member because I care about other people and know how to problem solve on a critical level. I am always willing to hear both sides of a story and help mediate arguments.
What Makes You Stand Out: I am a very hardworking and dedicated individual. I love to learn new things and interact with new people, and strive to better myself as a player and a person through my interactions on minecraft
01/31/2012 6:52 pm
Gallaman
How old are you: 12 and what is this?
What makes you a good leader: I was the captain of my peewee soccer team, and lead freeze tag leader on the playground. What have you led other than a bunch of neckbeards in an online game?
Why should you be a staff member: I have excellent speech skills (over 9000 to be exact). I also greif the hell out of noobs on Minecraft and abuse lots of people (which is basically what every admin does). I also got a banging hot prepubescent girlfriend (she just hugged me, stuff was SO money).
What makes you stand out: My squeaky voice usually adds to my humor. Lots of people laugh at it. I also spam chat with NYAN CAT and other memes that a kid my age shouldn't have access to.

plaza accept my invite
01/31/2012 6:35 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
jack4994
i am 13
im a good leader because i am fair and don't abuse
i would make a good builder because i am extremely experienced with building.
i stand out because i probably have a lot more building and world edit experience than the other applicants.
01/31/2012 6:33 pm
natas68
How Old Are You: I am 16

What Makes You A Good Leader: the thing that makes me a good leader is that i am freindly to all people and help to stop greifers in servers

Why You Should Be A Staff Member: i should be a staff member because i love minecraft i love building and i love to stop greifers

What Makes You Stand Out: the thing that makes me stand out is that i cant leave somthing what i am building half done i have to finnish it unless i have collage in the morn so i finish it after collage but also if anybody needs help with anything i will help them
01/31/2012 6:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Caveman
Mistablockout
What Makes You A Good Leader: Correct judgement and punishments.
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: What I just said and I can build, help others, and I can restraint myself from abusing power, no matter how much I have.
What Makes You Stand Out: Correct grammar and my ideas that I throw out for you to hear and consider.

I'm looking forward to being a staff member at your server.
01/31/2012 6:22 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
kaze
howdy there, ill keep this short but i saw you were looking for a co-owners or staff.... age:23, personality:playful and helpful, skillz:took 2 yrs graphic design, codes java, uses notepad++, has been mod/admin/owner on more than 15 servers, can make a modded bukkit server in less than 45-35 min, expertly skilled in permissions setup, expert skills in bug fixing and problem solving. dont know if i have skype but can get it, and i also use steam chat and ventrilo. ive got PLENTY of experience with advertising as well, plus i also have knowledge of using fraps or video. hit me up if you wanna talk more!
01/31/2012 7:23 pm
WaffleEyes
We could Use You For Our Tech Needs.
Welcome To The Staff!
01/31/2012 6:10 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
aldontv
How Old Are You: 16
What Makes You A Good Leader: i have run my own server for 2 years now , but atm it is allways so busy i cant even just play minecraft for fun cause i am constantly nagged for ranks.
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: I am a Amazing builder and my PMC ranks shows that i am very experienced in most plugins to.
What Makes You Stand Out: My experience will be far greater than most , and i can help u get ur server to stand out
IGN aldonminebox
01/31/2012 6:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Toast
fbiagent26
What Makes You A Good Leader: I Am Funny and make skins and solve problems
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: i have experience as staff from other servers and ensure that everythings going ok on servers
What Makes You Stand Out:i am funny and kind to players and dont think to much of myself and focus more on players and building

Suggested plugins:Nations Plugin and/or Mob Disguise
01/31/2012 5:58 pm
pocket_xray
how old: 13
makes me a good leader?: passion to make a good server and help everyone out in any way possible
why should i be staff?: like i said i love minecraft and have a real passion for building.. totally dont agree with griefers and am pretty good at pixel art
makes me stand out?: i have a youtube channel, you could use to promote the server and i am dedicated and hard working... and would just really like to do something like this, hope to hear back! thanks
01/31/2012 5:52 pm
sed11
Um theres a topic that says do not post servers here :3
01/31/2012 6:07 pm
sed11
01/31/2012 7:20 pm
sed11
01/31/2012 5:50 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
BBBBBB
I'm 14 going on 15 in a few months I'm really good to build I stand out because of my random ness and awesomeness I'm a great leader and have been a most trusted dedicated an moderator on a server an am looking for a server currently because the server I use to play on has been shut down and turns into a hosting thingy
01/31/2012 5:43 pm
sethegg
How Old Are You: 11 But VERY mature.
What Makes You A Good Leader: i want to help people, Not grief, catch people griefing, and have fun!
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: I want to help and answer questions and build
What Makes You Stand Out: I will not abuse my powers, I love to have fun and help out!

IGN: sethegg
01/31/2012 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Berakinglife
What Makes You A Good Leader:I Help People With Their Problems, Build And Hate Greifers
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: So I Can Express My Creativity And Protect Players From Greif And Make An Suitable Punishment
What Makes You Stand Out: I AM Very Creative And Dont Want Staff to brag i want it to Help People And Build. Thanks For Reading This
IGN: Berakinglife
01/31/2012 5:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gold_eagle987
How Old Are You: Im 14
What Makes You A Good Leader:i had a server myself and i do what ever needed to protect the server
Why You Should Be A Staff Member:im nice to other ppl and funny ^^
What Makes You Stand Out: im always happy i dont get mad i like to joke around
IGN: gold_eagle987
01/31/2012 5:31 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Cake
Zelrath

What Makes You A Good Leader: I want to protect the server and its people. I want to help players and guide them. I will deal with those who oppose to us.

Why You Should Be A Staff Member: I will protect greif and those who bother players. I would like a Moderator position. I will help make the server a better place, and rid it of its players who make bad choices. I am friendly and always there for everyone. I will enforce the rules.

What Makes You Stand Out: I don't want Moderator, just so I can be like "Oh, look I'm Staff! Respect me and Do as I say, or I'll ban you! I'm so importanttt!!!". No, I don't do junk like that. When I get on servers, with no Staff on, I see someone commiting greif, and I can't do anything about it, but yell, which I choose not to do, rather I tell a staff their name the next day. I want to be everyone's friend! I will not be a jerk and abuse powers. I may be young, but I am mature and a great pal.
01/31/2012 7:20 pm
WaffleEyes
Welcome to the staff! Come Join the server so we can chat.
01/31/2012 5:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Xs_c_morgan
How Old Are You: i am 15
What Makes You A Good Leader: im very mature for my age, and i always feel happy helping people
Why You Should Be A Staff Member: because i actually aknowledge everyone that asks me a question and will always try to help people to the best of my knowledge
What Makes You Stand Out: always active ,happy player , just all around fun person
01/31/2012 5:29 pm
jbird17
I'm 16

I'm a good leader because I'm respectful.

i don't take advantage of lower ranks. I am a great builder and a helpful person. I get on Minecraft 5-6 hours a day.

I'm Shrek as a skin. I'm an ogre. I have a sense of Humor. I big really nice and detailed creations.

IGN: Lillarry13
01/31/2012 5:24 pm
baseball3679
How Old Are You:21
What Makes You A Good Leader:im a good leader becasue im nice and i build goos things i help out alot
Why You Should Be A Staff Member:i should be a staff member becasue im nice and helpful and im good at building and i can help u find some plugins that u should get
What Makes You Stand Out: i stand out because i build huge buildins and im always the nicest person on ther server and im always the most helpful person on there

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome