Can't get back my old premium acc.

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock2/20/15 9:40 am
1 emeralds 2.1k 7
2/20/2015 11:44 am
Zephen's Avatar Zephen
Hello everyone, about half year ago or earlier, i quit minecraft. Now me and my dad decited to return. We both had 2 premium accounts, but roblox launcher signed out our saved passwords and usernames from our computer. Ok, we went on mojang page where we can send email for password change, but we tried out all the emails that our accounts could have been assigned to, but we checked them all and no password change email was sent. We checked back later, but still no email. We even tried to resend it, but still nothing! Exactly same thing happened to my first, oldest premium account on minecraft. On my old account, i basiclly tried to log in one day when i didnt changed password, but it said that password was not right. Ok i sent confirmation mail to my email, and i didnt got anything. I even resent it again and did it hundreds of times and waited for weeks, so i accepted that my old account was hacked or glitched. Now exactly same thing happened with me and my dad's newest account. I just want to know does mojang secretly deletes accounts who havent been played for some time? I just dont want to spend again money on me and my dad's minecraft accounts. I want to get them back, but it seems like same thing from history that affected my first minecraft account is affecting me and my dad's new accounts. If anyone know's why this happens, i would be happy to know it. Sorry for post being too long...................
GiganticBlock
Level 35 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2015 11:44 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Zephen
If you contact support they will help you.
02/20/2015 11:12 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Fill this out, and wait for a few days. That should work, if not then look around their help center.

Also, posting your issue on here will not help if it is a server side error as PMC is not affiliated with Mojang. The best you can do is send a support ticket in.
02/20/2015 11:00 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Did you migrate your account? If so you need to sign in with your email and not your username.
02/20/2015 11:04 am
GiganticBlock
That's exactly what i am doing. I am logging in with email, but as i havent played minecraft for many months i forget my password, and mc launcher didnt saved it i think. It sometimes does that. Also i sent password recovery request mail. Same thing happened with my first mc account. I wasent able to make new password, no matter how much i sent, how much i waited. The mail never reached my email. Also when i tried to log in with the password that i were using on the very first account, (the old one) It showed that it was false. Like somebody hacked it and changed my email to his own and password too. Now exactly same thing is happening with me and my dad's newest accounts. I could sue mojang for this thing that is happening with all my accounts. I mean i spent about 50 euros on minecraft.
02/20/2015 10:55 am
GiganticBlock
Lol, i missspelled guys. I meant minecraft launcher. But srsly, what could be a problem? I havent been using that pc for 4 months about from time when i quit minecraft, i have my own laptop now, but my parents havent downloaded anything, (they are only one who use that pc). Also we scan it every week, even full scans, with microsoft security essentials, no threads. So there are 3 choices.

1. It is hacked. Hacker changed email to his own (But not believable, because how could he know my email)

2. Mojang did something to it (Idk very weird one, but if same destiny happened with my first mc account)

3. Password reset system is glitched up.
02/20/2015 10:42 am
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
Why use a Roblox launcher to login into minecraft? This would not work anyway.
02/20/2015 10:16 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
GiganticBlockWe both had 2 premium accounts, but roblox launcher signed out our saved passwords and usernames from our computer.

Well first off, you aren't trying to sign into Roblox with your MC account info are you?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome