Craftbukkit groups.

Endermonarch Durbius's Avatar Endermonarch Durbius12/31/13 6:53 pm
1 emeralds 130 6
1/2/2014 11:02 pm
XBlack_LeopardX's Avatar XBlack_LeopardX
Hey guys,

I have a craftbukkit server yet to get an ip, but I can't seem to get into a "group".
I can't get myself into the "Owner" or "Admin" group because I don't know how. So tell, how do you get into a craftbukkit group? If at least one of you extremely helpful people tell me how to do it, then my server's not screwed. If you helpful people don't, well, you get it.
EDIT: Groups solved, bye.
Endermonarch Durbius
Level 22 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2013 8:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
I will be will to help you with that if you need help
12/31/2013 8:48 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
well first off what do you mean "craftbukkit group"???? there are no craftbukkit groups what there are is plugins that add groups/ranks. something like group manager or permissionsEX. idk anything about PEX but i do know GM. with group manager you can use the command /manuadd playername group so /manuadd yourname owner
12/31/2013 11:24 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Wait.. Okay I have GroupManager, added myself to owner, STILL IN DEFAULT GROUP. Also, do I get the [Owner] in front of my name when im owner? Respond.
01/02/2014 6:27 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
OOOOOH, I found out. Can't be in a group if you have GM and PermsEx at the same time.
01/02/2014 11:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
Okay and also, if you dont want to give the group a name in game which i never do, you can go into essentials config.yml and scroll down and you will see essentials chat i believe which you can change what the groups look like in game
12/31/2013 11:03 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Can I have a link to GroupManager please? Been looking for it, can't find it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome