Crash help?

Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus1/27/15 1:19 pm
2 emeralds 595 2
1/27/2015 4:23 pm
Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus
Oi, everyone! It's me, Ocean, with a little issue with mods in a private modpack I made for myself and my friends. You see, my friend is having crash errors with some of the mods, and he gave me a crash report. Now, I'm certainly no coder, so if you could help me figure out with this crash message means, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Peace, love, and tridents!
~Ocean

Click to reveal
[12:11] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[12:11] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[12:11] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[12:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1291 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[12:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_67, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mods.battlegear2.coremod.BattlegearLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod appeng.transformer.AppEngCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[12:11] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openblocks.OpenBlocksCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
Prince Oceanus
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince