Crashing on Startup... PLEASE HELP

TheRealtigerrhett1's Avatar TheRealtigerrhett17/21/18 4:44 am
1 emeralds 220 4
7/21/2018 6:18 am
TheRealtigerrhett1's Avatar TheRealtigerrhett1
Please help... I've spent way too much time the past few days just trying to get on the game.

Essentially what is happening is the game crashes the moment the menu appears after pressing Play. This happens every time without fail on any version except 1.13. In addition to this 1.13 does the same thing intermittently, so sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't.

I have been trying to work with the Mojang bug support staff but the moderator who responded concluded he could not help me, so at the risk of appearing lazy, I'm going to have to just drop this link.... PLEASE read the post and the comments. It explains everything and has all logs included.

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-134324

I'm running a brand new MSI GE73 RBG with no known tech problems and the issue didn't start until 1.13 came out, so it would be odd if my computer was the problem. (Not saying the issue isn't on my end, only that it'd be a little surprising.)
TheRealtigerrhett1
Level 1 : New Network