Cursor problems

ThepicGamerYT's Avatar ThepicGamerYT5/27/17 3:58 pm
1 emeralds 390 3
6/2/2017 9:53 pm
ThepicGamerYT's Avatar ThepicGamerYT
I'm on a mac, and for some reason my mouse disappears for no reason (in both MC and everywhere else). Any ideas?
ThepicGamerYT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2017 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThepicGamerYT
Any way to disable the mouse disappearing? I like to see my mouse while in my inventory and stuff
05/28/2017 1:45 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
if its touchscreen im pretty sure it does it to stop it from being annoying when moving stuff

if its sitting still... its like when watching a youtube video as when the mouse is over a video itll make it disappear to prevent having a dot be on the screen during the video

if youre using the mouse and its just dissappearing while its being moved... theres likely a problem but if you arent using it during the time it dissappears it should be normal (id assume you have a settings section for the cursor, dont know how to get there on mac but check the settings there if something there seems like its the problem k)

if you cant find whats causing it if it isnt the first 2 things... not sure srry
05/27/2017 11:00 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
It's supposed to happen in MC!
But for everywhere else, your mouse might still be inside MC, try exiting out of MC and then see if it works everywhere else.

If this continues, contact an expert!

I don't use Mac, so I'm probably not the best to help you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome