Dislocated players

Anrza's Avatar Anrza6/30/14 8:00 am
6/30/2014 10:33 am
DeprecatedLuke's Avatar DeprecatedLuke
So, by dislocated players I mean players who appears to be in the floor, floating 3 blocks above the ground, inside a wall, or just half a block left of where they should be.
I've only seen it on multiplayer servers, but there's this one server that I see it on a lot.
If I see five players, one of them is going to be dislocated. If you hit someone, chances are pretty big he's gonna fly into, and I mean into, a wall. It's getting annoying. It's a PvP minigame, so it's extra important to know where people are.

If you kill them and they respawn, they will probably no longer be dislocated the same way, however, some players tend to be dislicated 2/3 of their lives.

And it does correct itself after a minute or so, but a minute is far too long to wait with people shooting and stabbing each other all over the place.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried f3+a, but it only reloads the terrain. Is there a way for the server owner to decrease the occurrence of this? It's a bukkit server. Are there any plugins that update player movement and locations to fix this?

Alternatively, is there a client-side mod I can use to constantly ask the server "is that player really in a wall?" and correct the position of the player faster?

I hope you all know what I'm talking about, if you really have no idea, I'll try to get some screenshots or a video explaining it.

Thanks in advance.
Anrza
Level 1 : New Miner