Does this plugin exist? MMORPG Type.

WeTrack's Avatar WeTrack4/30/15 5:23 pm
1 emeralds 171 2
5/1/2015 8:43 pm
WeTrack's Avatar WeTrack
Hey guys, I just want to thank you all in advance for reading this!

So i'm making like a mmorpg server with spigot/bukkit and I was wondering if there is a plugin wich makes u keep ur levels after u die, makes it harder to level up and also for example u cant craft diamond pickaxe until level 50, mobs got more health, u can only teleport to this new world (with multiworlds plugin from a gate) at level 100.

(For example u can only use this gate to teleport to the next world at level 100, world made with multiworlds plugin.)

WeTrack
Level 22 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2015 8:43 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
WeTrack
VirusBukkit
WeTrackHey guys, I just want to thank you all in advance for reading this!

So i'm making like a mmorpg server with spigot/bukkit and I was wondering if there is a plugin wich makes u keep ur levels after u die, makes it harder to level up and also for example u cant craft diamond pickaxe until level 50, mobs got more health, u can only teleport to this new world (with multiworlds plugin from a gate) at level 100.

(For example u can only use this gate to teleport to the next world at level 100, world made with multiworlds plugin.)

Hello WeTrack,

I was searching along the lines of a MMORPG plugin and found this not sure if its exactly what you need but it restricts using certain swords at levels so say you need 10 attack for stone etc try it out take a look

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/reitzrpg/

If you still need help finding one send me a private message

Kind Regards

~VirusBukkit

Thanks bro!
05/01/2015 9:44 am
Level 1 : New Network
VirusBukkit
WeTrackHey guys, I just want to thank you all in advance for reading this!

Hello WeTrack,

I was searching along the lines of a MMORPG plugin and found this not sure if its exactly what you need but it restricts using certain swords at levels so say you need 10 attack for stone etc try it out take a look

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/reitzrpg/

If you still need help finding one send me a private message

Kind Regards

~VirusBukkit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome