Falsely Banned

Xaoth1's Avatar Xaoth14/20/19 1:05 pm history
4 emeralds 319 5
4/24/2019 4:36 am
DukkiStuff's Avatar DukkiStuff
Hi my IGN is Xaoth1,

I am mainly a Skyblock player and around 8 - 9 AM there was a crowd of bots coming into the skyblock server in which I was not associated with. About a few minutes after chat has been silenced, I have been banned for "botattack".

Whoever took this action falsely banned me without solid reasons/clarity. Somethings that could've been the reason of this is that the Bot/Hacker mentioned my name in the chat stating "Xaoth1 is not me" or one of the players accusing me of being the culprit.These are weak evidence to suggest that I am the hacker for that the player did not have any evidence to back up their accusation. For the mention of my name here is why, I suggested in the chat that someone should IP ban the bots in order to get control of the server. This led to the hacker noticing me and saying "it won't do anything" and then mentioning my name.

If some were not to believe me I would like to suggest comparing the IP of the hacker to mines and see if they are even the same. They should not be the same at all. To add on, I took a screenshot showing the commotion of bots and myself in spawn, the time and place along with my apps below are not aligned with the spammed chats.

With all of this in mind, I hope in the near future to have my account unbanned and unaffected by this because of false accusations and false bans, along with my evidence to show that I am indeed not the hacker.

-Xaoth1
Xaoth1
Level 1 : New Miner