Grief Prevention: Claims.LockAllDoors: false

EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals3/31/14 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k 3
4/1/2014 4:30 pm
EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals
Where do I enter that command? I am trying to make gates lock by default, which they don't, and I put this Claims.LockAllDoors: true in my Grief Prevention config.yml file, rebooted because GP doesn't have a reload, but other players who are not trusted can still open the gates. Where do I put that command? Somewhere in the world config file itself somewhere?

Thanks!!
Emp

It's from here:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/pages/administrative-topics/

Claims.LockAllDoors: false

By default, only iron doors are lockable. This encourages players to "earn" their privacy by playing the game enough to gather iron ore, and then learning very basic redstone engineering. If you set this to true, then ALL doors (wooden doors, trap doors, fence gates) will require /accesstrust for a player to open, unless the builder has placed a touchplate in front of the door for visitors. Many of your players might not be aware of /accesstrust, which could lead to a lot of near-strangers getting /trust, which can open a lot of builds to grief.

PS. To see where/how I put it in my config.yml file, it's here on my forum attached:
http://empathyheals.enjin.com/forum/m/21228992/viewthread/11965752-gates-doors/post/last#last
EmpathyHeals
Level 42 : Master Zombie