forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

Hello! I would like to create a Minecraft server but...

2 emeralds7 replies140 views
created 02/19/2019 10:44 am by crankatator
last reply 02/20/2019 1:29 pm
Before you read:
Note: The server will be a farming server!

Hello, visitor.

Thank you for taking your time clicking on my thread.
I'm crankatator and I would like to create a Minecraft server but...
I don't want to make it all alone, I would like some help from people who have maybe some experiences with it or would love to be creating and learning more about it.

Basically, I would like to create a small team (Or just call it a staff team) to create and manage this server.
It'd be very great if I could find most likely good builders for the spawn, warps, etc. Builders are the most important people for the server self, how would the server shine if there weren't great builds? A trustful manager would be very great too, by trustful I mean... Really trustful. Managing most likely the team self with me, social media accounts for the server, in-game, etc.

If you ever thought to create your own server but couldn't make it for any reasons or you ever wanted to join a new staff team that is willing to really create and manage a great upcoming server, please join mine I would really like
to create a Minecraft server a lot, for fun and a great small (or in the future it might be big) community.

You are required to have Discord to join! Otherwise, I'm sorry but no. I want all my staff members to have Discord to communicate with each other if there are problems about the server or anything related to it.

Thank you for reading my long thread!
If you like the idea and would like to join my staff team for the server
add me as a friend on Discord: crankatator#3838

UPDATE:
You don't have to add me as a friend on
Discord anymore as we got a Discord for the server, join it by clicking here.
You still may add me as a friend on Discord :)
Posted by avatar
crankatator
Level 1 : New Explorer

7 replies

02/20/2019 3:03 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
PNGT
I can code the server if you want, all perms and all plugins :)
02/20/2019 5:45 am
crankatator
Hello, PNGT.

I could use some help with that like finding great plugins and find the permissions

for each plugin I've added and configured.

Add me as a friend on Discord or click here, so we could discuss about it.
02/20/2019 1:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
PNGT
i can code perms and configs and finsd new plugins, i will add you to my friend list
02/19/2019 4:36 pm
acgamer1
Cool idea!, But to be on the safe side, I'd try to keep the server safe (since you may be adding a lot of new admins/players) so probably 1. make many, many backups of the server. at least once every few days. 2. Try to get to know people (the people on your admin team) 3. If it's possible to add plugins to easily add claims and block IP hacks. 4. (someone continue this, because I gotta go eat dinner)

(Also I am interested so try to add a discord link or something to the post, thanks)
02/20/2019 5:42 am
crankatator
Hello, acgamer1.

Thank you for the ideas to keep the server safe, I really appreciate it.

That's right, I'm trying to get many great and trustful staff members as possible to be sure that the server will be good to play on and have a friendly community.

I will absolutely use some of these for more safety of the server and the players who will play on it.

Once again thank you for the ideas!

Still interested and would like to help me out? Add me as a friend on Discord or click here.
02/19/2019 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kerelle
Hey :) I might be interested. I have discord... what kind of server? (other than farming)
02/20/2019 5:35 am
crankatator
Hello, Kerelle.

The server will be mainly farming, however...
It will have special seeds, generators, etc.

Basically, it won't be classic Minecraft survival farming where you just plant seeds and wait 30 minutes for one crop to grow up, I saw some servers where that still was going on and people really liked and enjoyed it so I would like to spice that up and make a whole new farming experience.

Small challenges could be added like Parkour or Duels to make other players have fun as well if they don't like farming constantly. If you are still interested and would like to help me out, add me as a friend on Discord or click here.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome