kaederiin's Avatar kaederiin6/16/18 8:44 pm
2 emeralds 185 4
6/17/2018 7:49 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
how do i get rid of this crap on the side of my inventory
disgusting
kaederiin
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2018 7:49 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Click on the area directly left of the crafting grid, close in the middle.

As Spy already said before me there's supposed to be a green recipe book displayed which you can click to toggle between the recipe display (as shown above) and just the crafting grid. The problem though is that many texture / resource -packs which are not fully 1.12 compatible will hide this icon. The good news though is that despite it being hidden you can still click on the area to toggle this.

So: click on the empty area directly left of the crafting grid, and in the middle. So right next to the middle row. That should hide (and if you want to: redisplay) the recipe book.

Note though that this trick only works if you have the full 3x3 crafting grid opened (as shown above). If you have your personal crafting grid opened (so just your inventory) then you need to click on the area directly below your personal crafting grid, in the middle and at the same level as the shield icon.
06/16/2018 10:50 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Cib
To toggle between the Recipe Book and standard crafting grid, click the green ticked button in the top right hand corner on the tab with an icon of a crafting table. You can enable the Recipe Book again by clicking the same button again.
06/17/2018 7:42 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
No, that will only switch the recipe book into displaying either all recipes or only the ones you can craft with the current ingredients in your inventory.
06/16/2018 9:13 pm
Level 42 : Master Taco
spychicken123
theres suppost to be a green book to click on to switch back. maybe try switch ur texture pack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome