HELP CRASH

outromp3's Avatar outromp39/24/18 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 126 5
9/25/2018 6:26 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
my minecraft is crashing and I don't know what to do, here's my dxdiag report to see what you can do to help me paste.ubuntu.com/p/7njB3bKfGz/
outromp3
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2018 6:26 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
windows 10 doesnt support your graphics chip, there are no updated drivers for it, you'll need to downgrade back to windows 7 or start looking in the lands for a new and updated laptop (or graphics card if you are running a desktop although its a pretty outdated machine if you're running a desktop and should really look for a full upgrade/new machine entirely )
09/24/2018 8:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
you need to install gpu drivers
09/24/2018 6:25 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Can you share the actual crashlog? Because this doesn't really help.

Also: what Minecraft version are you using? Any mods?
09/24/2018 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
outromp3
here is the report paste.ubuntu.com/p/HwMchtKCHs/ the version I'm using is 1.12 and I don't use any mod
09/24/2018 7:25 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
The first thing you can try is to use an unmodified launch profile. I noticed that you're using Java version 1.8.0_181 which is the latest Java 8 runtime available right now. However... Minecraft ships with a Java runtime itself: 1.8.0_151, which is used by default.

So check your launcher profiles (launch options) and turn off the 'Java executable' option. Also leave the JVM arguments to their default value for now to see if that makes any difference.

Second: the error you shared appears to be related to graphics. Are you using any specific texture or resource pack? If so try disabling it.

Most important of all: make sure that your system uses the latest graphics drivers for your videocard. Double check this with the Intel website.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome