Help Needed.

TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens10/2/16 1:44 pm
1 emeralds 372 6
11/1/2016 3:45 pm
TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens
Help needed.. No guaranteed pay...

Hello, my name is kris. I am currently working on a server in which involves a lot of work. This server i am working on is a KITPVP server for the time being, but sooner or later i would like to upgrade to a PVP hub, in which contains "SoupPvp", "PotPvp", "KitPvp" And many many more as time goes by. I want to host a pvp network, i do have the money to start this server up, though i have not bought a host due to limited money. And i do not want to pay for a server till we are out of beta. See, what i am asking for is FREE help. Make no mistake, depending on how well the server goes, i will defiantly pay you people back who decide to help out this server. The help i need is pretty much everything.

Why do you want free help?: I am limited to $45 in which i am going to spend on the host for 1-2 month(s). the reason for this is because i payed a developer to help out with the server.... A month passed by.... And excuses are still flying by.... I'm just going to drop him and begin creating a team who can do way better than this developer.

What do i need?: I need developers who are familiar with variables and array lists and the bukkit api for tag lines. I need advanced builders who do well in spacious mazes... For the pvp map is going to be a huge forest maze. (Maze runner but more natural and more plants, And no moving doors and walls... Unless you really want to). I also need some idea people Maybe some redstone and command block specialized people. Aaaand 1 graphic designer...

What is in it for me? You old goat... A project this big... Nobody is going to join in!:
You are probably correct, it is worth a shot. The main rewards for joining in on this project/server is to have the satisfaction in taking part in a huge project... That and depending on how well the server does... You will most likely get paid a constant... Prices have not been set... But i am sure we could figure something out.

How do i join in?: Just contact me on skype xD - jdpvp1
Tell me what you want to do :
Build, Develop, Give ideas, Design... The things you can ask to do are not limited, feel free to ask.

P.S : Planet minecraft mods, i am sorry if i put this in the wrong area, just move the post
TheDragonKittens
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2016 3:45 pm
TheDragonKittens
Bump
10/07/2016 2:12 pm
TheDragonKittens
ci833508
TheDragonKittens

Hello, my name is kris. I am currently working on a server in which involves a lot of work. This server i am working on is a KITPVP server for the time being, but sooner or later i would like to upgrade to a PVP hub, in which contains "SoupPvp", "PotPvp", "KitPvp" And many many more as time goes by. I want to host a pvp network, i do have the money to start this server up, though i have not bought a host due to limited money. And i do not want to pay for a server till we are out of beta. See, what i am asking for is FREE help. Make no mistake, depending on how well the server goes, i will defiantly pay you people back who decide to help out this server. The help i need is pretty much everything.

Why do you want free help?: I am limited to $45 in which i am going to spend on the host for 1-2 month(s). the reason for this is because i payed a developer to help out with the server.... A month passed by.... And excuses are still flying by.... I'm just going to drop him and begin creating a team who can do way better than this developer.

What do i need?: I need developers who are familiar with variables and array lists and the bukkit api for tag lines. I need advanced builders who do well in spacious mazes... For the pvp map is going to be a huge forest maze. (Maze runner but more natural and more plants, And no moving doors and walls... Unless you really want to). I also need some idea people Maybe some redstone and command block specialized people. Aaaand 1 graphic designer...

What is in it for me? You old goat... A project this big... Nobody is going to join in!:
You are probably correct, it is worth a shot. The main rewards for joining in on this project/server is to have the satisfaction in taking part in a huge project... That and depending on how well the server does... You will most likely get paid a constant... Prices have not been set... But i am sure we could figure something out.

Build, Develop, Give ideas, Design... The things you can ask to do are not limited, feel free to ask.

P.S : Planet minecraft mods, i am sorry if i put this in the wrong area, just move the post

If you need a test server I can host one for you on a contract basis if you want. We can work out a contract on this over skype if you would like

Sounds interesting, please contact me VIA skype - jdpvp1
10/05/2016 10:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ci833508
TheDragonKittens

If you need a test server I can host one for you on a contract basis if you want. We can work out a contract on this over skype if you would like
10/04/2016 10:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
If you haven't, feel free to stick a thread in the recruitment forum - while you'll probably end up with more staff hunters who either paste apps around or just want the position to add to their list of questionable server experiences, there are a handful of decent folks there that check by once in a while.

Only a mod can say for sure, but I think this thread can exist alongside that. :p
10/07/2016 2:14 pm
TheDragonKittens
Noted, thank you
10/04/2016 9:26 pm
TheDragonKittens
Is "Bumping" Allowed?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com