(Help needed/Game breaking glitch) *FIX FOUND* World is locked up/frozen, can't escape from the nether

Trent2Luigi's Avatar Trent2Luigi1/17/19 11:59 pm history
2 emeralds 277 8
1/18/2019 6:48 pm
Trent2Luigi's Avatar Trent2Luigi

So, my world is royally screwed...

One day, I'm just setting up a Thermal Pump from Extra utilities with a teseract from thermal expansion and a ender tank from ender storage, in creative. I middle clicked theses items, as I had already had this set up in the nether. (My game lags too much to do things legit and not get lagged to death by ghasts) I then fly over to a new area of chunks placing the three things down to make them work. I tryed to open the interface for the teseract and saw it was at frequency -1, it wouldn't let me open it. I tryed to turn the value on the ender tank, nothing happens. I saw some lava that wouldn't flow, and I restarted my game to see if it was lag, and it froze on the "Shutting down internal servers..." screen. After a task menu restart, I load it back up, and everything is still not working. I try to leave and go back to the area I've been before, and the chunks won't load again, letting me fly to where my portal is in the void, even though there walls in the way. I tried making a new portal, lighting it doesn't activate it. Tried to TP out of the nether, the commands wouldn't work, gamemode s, kill, give (portal block), any chat text at all, nothing, not even the player list shows up. I tryed to reload the chunks,(more the 3 times) still wouldn't load the chunks to go home. I tried to plug up the lava to reduce lag, the lava won't flow. Tryed to kill a pigman, he takes no damage, even when it says I got crit. Time is passing in the minimap, I can move around all I like, but I can't escape. I only have a small part of the world that still works, am I can't get it to work again, it's like a inverted world hole. And to top it all off, it won't even got back to the title screen without having to force it to shut down.

I really need help, I've set up a good computer, with automated crafting, was going to start a space mod, and I'm going to lose everything if I can't fix this. I'm on MC 1.7.10 If anyone can fix this, please help.

*EDIT* Thank you to: RacingFan2012 and star_weaver
If you run into this problem in your game, then you can fix it. What you have to do,(suggest you make a back up for your world before starting) is go to your Minecraft files, got to "saves", open the one named after your broken world, open a file called "Dim -1". This is the files for your nether. Delete this file and everything inside. Don't worry, it's safe, the nether will revert back to the seed, fresh and new, but without a nether portal.
Trent2Luigi
Level 1 : New Explorer