How can I get levels on PMC?

Seneschal's Avatar Seneschal9/3/14 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 350 7
9/4/2014 6:02 pm
Seneschal's Avatar Seneschal
Yeah, this is probably a frequently asked question but it'll be more specific and easier for others to answer. Now I'm not asking to be popular for whoever wants to say that and I realized I've been not putting out projects like I used to do. This is mainly for entertainment for people and accomplishment for me.

Onto the question, how can I get xp levels on things I like to do?
Blogs: When blogging I usually do it when I'm bored or I found something really neat and I'd like to share it.

Building/Projects: Building has become very achieved talent I use to make medieval houses, hubs, towers, so on and so forth. The reason why I'm very proud of this is because how I've grown doing it.
Wooden Plain Wall Houses -> Detailed Medieval Mansions

Banners: This is a really cool thing, I might be able to get good but I dunno.

Forums: Now forums I use to help people or discuss things that I have in
common with. I don't use it to find servers anything of that nature.

Modding: I don't even know how to mod, so come at mi bruh.[/b]

Texturing: I'm not very imaginative when it comes to these things.

Skinning: Terrible at it ._.
(However I'm very good at drawing.)

Servers: I know how to make servers, but I don't have much faith in doing so. There are really good servers out there that involves build team, staff, coders, and all that wizardry sorts.

I want you guys, the "community", to help meh le sene how to get better and better. I don't want hate comments or any of that but respectful and mature opinions.
Thanks!
Seneschal
Level 34 : Artisan Demolitionist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2014 11:47 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Dr_Bond
Sharing your project link on the minecraft subreddit and minecraftforums is also a great way to spread word of your stuff.
09/04/2014 6:02 pm
Seneschal
Thanks, I just want to make sure that I don't advertise in the inapproriate spots.
09/03/2014 11:39 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Your a level 21 with almost 25 subs I think you know how to get XP...
09/03/2014 11:52 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
I believe he is asking for specifics. Such as how much exp do you get when someone diamonds and favorites a post (i.e his blogs).

1 exp for views
2 exp for diamonds, favorites, and downloads (not entirely sure)

Edit:
I misread what Seneschal said. You can get your posts noticed by like what Skywalker had said and advertise in chat.
09/03/2014 11:35 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Meme
skywalker3313
You get xp by uploading anything and receiving diamonds/favorites/views from people.

You can't get xp by using the forums but it's a good place to talk about your uploads (in the designated sections) and that could help you gain xp.

Also feel free to advertise your stuff in the chat room (once every 15 minutes) so that more people can potentially see it!
09/04/2014 5:58 pm
Seneschal
Thanks, my friend said you can get exp the from forums. I guess he was wrong. But nevertheless I appreciate sum of dat help.
09/03/2014 11:32 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Since this thread is called "how to get levels on PMC" and you included "Forums" here, I can safely infer you think that forum posts give you experience. Just wanted to clarify that nothing in the forum gives you any experience at all, just in case.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome