How do you Upload a Project / Minecraft Map? :D

Kawaii's Avatar Kawaii8/28/18 1:56 pm
5 emeralds 914 5
8/28/2018 10:26 pm
Space_uwu's Avatar Space_uwu
Hello PMC! Some of you may know me and search my profile because I am a skinner. A person who makes Minecraft skin art, basically. And, looking into my artistic and creativity, I want to enter the monthly building contest, but I need some help. I don’t just want skinners to see this, so if you are a builder or a project uploader, could you please leave a little step by step discription of how to upload a map?

Something I am questioning, is if you would need the Minecraft world folder. You know the png. file that has your Minecraft skin on it? What kind of file would you need to upload a project, or do you just take a bunch of screen shots for that?

If if you are a project uploader, or know someone who does upload maps, please tell me down bellow because I need some help! Thank you all who are nice enough to respond back! :D
Kawaii
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2018 4:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Goblin
Space_uwu
"Some of you may know me and search my profile because I am a skinner" The way I said that irl made it sound like you were a serial killer, or something!! XD
It was really funny to me, and now I feel bad, sorry!! :3
08/28/2018 5:16 pmhistory
Kawaii
Lot’s of people sometimes can’t tell what the word “skinner” is if they don’t play Minecraft! xD that’s kinda why I wanted to explain what it meant after that sentence.
It’s totally fine. I get that it probably sounds really weird! :3
08/28/2018 10:26 pm
Level 42 : Master Goblin
Space_uwu
Lol, yeah, I have to say "Oh I make custom characters for this game"or something like that so they don't think it's weird!! XD
Idk, it just sounded funny to me at the time!! XD
08/28/2018 3:08 pm
Level 42 : Master Taco
spychicken123
1. press windows key+r
2. type in %appdata% and press enter
3. open .minecraft folder
3b. if you have a mac google how to get to the .minecraft folder idk how
4. open the saves folder
5. find the folder that has the name of the world you want
6. right click it and then choose Send to... and then choose Compressed
7. choose the name of your new file
8. it should be a .zip file that you can upload

and alternate way is to use a schematic but this is easier
08/28/2018 3:22 pm
Kawaii
:3 Obviously you wouldn’t already know that I know how to go to the Minecraft worlds folder, but that doesn’t really matter. Thank you SO much for helping me with that. I am so glad I have the windows 10, or I would be in trouble... You really helped me, thank you!

haha now I can crush everyone with my cringy building skills!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome