How to Fix This Problem?

avrona's Avatar avrona4/27/16 11:59 am
1 emeralds 129 3
4/28/2016 3:39 pm
CGBrothers's Avatar CGBrothers
So I created a scoreboard called FlyP which is a stat.flyOneCm scoreboard. I put in a command block to kill everyone with a score of 1 in FlyP and put it on loop. However now I keep dying and I can't get rid of it. What do I do?
avrona
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/28/2016 3:39 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
It will delete the old command block, you will have a completely new world. However, you wont die over and over

EDIT: I'm dumb. Just go in your server.properties file and set enable-command-blocks=true to false. Then go fly on over to the errant command block and break it. Have fun.
04/28/2016 2:36 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
Hopefully, if you do not move a single cm when you respawn, you will not die.

Nope, just die instantly when I click respawn.

If you have worldedit, type //replacenear 100 137 0. This will remove all command blocks within 100 block radius.

If you have voxelsniper, and can see the command block without moving, type /d, look at the command block, and right click.

The server is vanilla so I have nothing like that.

If you know the exact coordinates of the block, type setblock x y z air in console.

Don't know them.

Make a new world. Don't put anything in a command block and let it run if it could inhibit you removing it.

I don't get it. How is that suppose to help anything?
04/28/2016 2:25 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
Hopefully, if you do not move a single cm when you respawn, you will not die. If you have worldedit, type //replacenear 100 137 0. This will remove all command blocks within 100 block radius.

If you have voxelsniper, and can see the command block without moving, type /d, look at the command block, and right click.

If you know the exact coordinates of the block, type setblock x y z air in console.

Make a new world. Don't put anything in a command block and let it run if it could inhibit you removing it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome